• I am upgrading the forum today. There may be some glitches while I'm doing this. We'll be back at 100% asap.

Amazing game for the old school gamers.

Nov 27, 2017
I am an old school gamer and I first started playing this on my PS2. I remember the night I bought it, I bought it at midnight release and rushed home and installed the hard drive only to find out that you had to install the game too LOL.

From about 2004~2007 the game was super popular you literally couldn't go anywhere without running into people. On my server, there were people camping at every single camp and there would be 5~10 people waiting in zone to join a camp

And then from 2008~20012 the game just started going downhill worse and worse every year. People pretty much were begging SE for changes and people threaten to quit and SE just ignored them and they quit in droves. SE was forced to merge servers and by the time that they were listening to players and making changes it was too late.

Overall, it was a fun experience and I played it from 2004~2012 off and on. And it was mostly on, I took a few breaks here and there.

Feb 22, 2018
The one thing I loved about FFXI apart from the amazing soundtrack is the way every kingdom has it's own storyline and sometimes the stories intertwined in order to achieve a bigger goal.

Oct 25, 2017
This Final Fantasy 11 game came out in 2002, so its been awhile, but they have expanded the game a bit since then. This game is still great visually and of course the music is top notch as well. They just came out with some new updates as well to Dynamis-Divergence so you could check those out.

Nov 10, 2017
That still is surprising to hear that it was all the way back in 2002. I am having some trouble even remembering how exactly far along into the game I was at that point, but I love the nostalgia.

Feb 22, 2018
That still is surprising to hear that it was all the way back in 2002. I am having some trouble even remembering how exactly far along into the game I was at that point, but I love the nostalgia.
I had forgot how long ago it was when this game came out, 2002 that is way back.

Feb 22, 2018
Final Fantasy XI is one of the most profitable FF game that developers at SE ever created, I think if they completely remake or remaster the entire framework of the current game to today's standards that would bring it back to it's glory.

Oct 24, 2017
Final Fantasy XI is one of the most profitable FF game that developers at SE ever created, I think if they completely remake or remaster the entire framework of the current game to today's standards that would bring it back to it's glory.
I think instead of remaster, it'd be great if they make sequel. Because that way people would have something new to look up to. And that would bring more fans to the franchise for sure.

Nov 10, 2017
In a strange way the soundtrack can be a good way to kind of get a sense of the game and how it might play out. I can think of a couple of upbeat songs that really got me excited to play and looking forward to the action.

May 7, 2018
Music of Final fantasy 11 has been very famous and I really liked it. I would play the music several times, though, I also found that the game was slow initially and took a reasonable speed to entertain the players.

Once the pace of the game picks up, the players get involved it in making it the most memorable game ever.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: