1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Final Fantasy Game to Start With?

Discussion in 'General Final Fantasy Discussion' started by Apollo, Jan 22, 2018.

1. amitkokiladitya

Yes, the most important part is the feeling of comfort. There are many who do not like any game of the series. The only reason is that they lack the level of comfort which is needed while enjoying any game. Every person has different likes and dislikes. It is really hard to say that if a person likes a particular game then the other one would also like it and that too to the same extent. The variation of choice will always happen. All one can do is to suggest the starting point. If one likes it then well and good otherwise there are a lot of many other options to choose from.

2. Folk Artist

Folk Artist Member

I think you could start about anywhere and the games do not have to be played in order, as far as which game you should play first. All these Final Fantasy games have a lot of things in common, but each game tells a different story. I think you could listen to the video below for some great tips to get started, when playing Final Fantasy.

3. amitkokiladitya

This video is great and very informative. I think most of the new users will get a clear picture of the game. Most of the suggestions listed in the video are practically logical. Thanks a lot for sharing the link.

The best part is that none of the game of the series is inter related and can be played individually. All the games where the series are not interlinked do well and the same holds for The Final Fantasy games.