1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We'd like to wish a warm welcome to Bartz_FFV, who will be helping us out with moderating Final Fantasy Forums! Thanks, Bartz_FFV! You're a real Final Fantasy fan and we can't wait to see this forum grow with your help.
    Dismiss Notice

Childish Plots for FF

Discussion in 'General Final Fantasy Discussion' started by IceAndFire, Apr 14, 2018 at 11:43 PM.

1. IceAndFire

IceAndFire Member

I saw this accusation on another website. Anyway, I was wondering if there was any substance to it. So how do you feel about the FF storylines? Do you think 11-year-olds composed them? :rolleyes:

2. overcast

overcast Member

FF is focused on the fantasy. So it is bound to get childish at some point. Earlier games having some characters with hyped OP powers and attacks. I think it does appear childish even with dialogues. Then again games and anime universe is like that. We treat things for what they are in that case.

3. Athanas

Athanas Member

If you don't like' childish' things then you can't be comfortabe with final fantasy. But I don't want us to conclude that there are different forms of entertainment for adults and those ones meant for children. If you take an example here for instance, watching cartoons, many adults really like them but other people consider them childish.

4. Folk Artist

Folk Artist Member

I think some of these Final Fantasy games have more of a childlike thing about them than others. You could look for instance at the "World of Final Fantasy" game- and it has a very childish story and appearance, but it has some good battle mechanics,also its kind of retro !