• I am upgrading the forum today. There may be some glitches while I'm doing this. We'll be back at 100% asap.

Do you listen to music when playing FF games? If yes, what's your favorite?

Nov 27, 2017
I usually listen to the background music of the game, it really increased my adrenaline to go for more. Hearing the soundtrack it self created a source of high energy for me to further go on and made some fun. I really like the soundtrack of the game because it makes the game more exciting and challenging. Since playing a game without a soundtrack is somewhat boring and doesn't give much excitement. I would love to play for it over and over again while at the same time hearing its sweet sound music and go further to push the limit.

Dec 6, 2017
No, I don't listen to music while playing Final Fantasy games. I can't concentrate gaming while listening to music. I hope I can do both but I'm not talented like others do but maybe I'll try some other time.

Oct 28, 2017
No i usually don't listen to other song while playing FF game, because i love playing my game with it's own music background and effects. But the song that i love the most from FF is still the old "Eyes On Me" . For me its the original FF song.
The song "Eyes on Me" of the Final Fantasy is a good one. I did enjoy it well at the time but with the increased efforts made in upgrading everything about the game, I have actually heard better ones as well. But generally the originality in the song "Eyes on Me" makes it a unique one.

szerjhex18

Dec 2, 2017
The song "Eyes on Me" of the Final Fantasy is a good one. I did enjoy it well at the time but with the increased efforts made in upgrading everything about the game, I have actually heard better ones as well. But generally the originality in the song "Eyes on Me" makes it a unique one.
Yes indeed it's absolutely unique .. it's cool to have someone agreed on my choice of music.

Oct 28, 2017
Yes indeed it's absolutely unique .. it's cool to have someone agreed on my choice of music.
If one truly appreciate a good song, I definitely believe that such person would agree that the song was a good in the build up of the game, there are no two ways about it. If something is good, it's definitely good and nothing can change that. That's why I admitted that the song "Eyes on Me" was a good one in the FF games.

Nov 10, 2017
More and more I do actually just listen to some music or background noise, but every now and then I like to turn up the speakers and listen to the game. It just kind of depends on where I am and how into it I am.

Nov 27, 2017
I always listen to the games background music whenever I am playing since it gives an adrenaline rush to strive for more for gaming. It also gives additional feeling of motivation whenever I hear the games background music. It makes the game more interesting and exciting.

Nov 27, 2017
Yes, I use to listen to music all the time when I gathered in FFXIV. Because gathering was mind-numbing borning and I would gather 14hrs a day sometimes and then I would craft the next day it was pretty common to make 1m a day. And listening to music was the only way I could do gather and craft for hours on end without climbing the walls. :D But to answer your question, I listen to classic rock, rock, hair bands and heavy metal.

Oct 28, 2017
Yes, I use to listen to music all the time when I gathered in FFXIV. Because gathering was mind-numbing borning and I would gather 14hrs a day sometimes and then I would craft the next day it was pretty common to make 1m a day. And listening to music was the only way I could do gather and craft for hours on end without climbing the walls. :D But to answer your question, I listen to classic rock, rock, hair bands and heavy metal.
Heavy metal music is ideal for me when I'm in a combat mode, it helps fuel my adrenaline for such moment, and I would certainly beat the holy crap out of my opponents ;). Rock music are cool as well, I do make habit of listening to it once in a while. They do give me pleasure.

Nov 27, 2017
Yes definitely, it gives me some high spirit to play more the games for a longer period of time. Background music of the games makes me feel better than having it played with no music at all. It really gives additional factor when there is a background music coming from the games that you played.

Tifa

Dec 10, 2017
What?! You actually don't listen to the Final Fantasy game music while playing but prefer to play your own songs? I find that a bit weird because so many people absolutely adore the Final Fantasy soundtrack, me included.

It makes the game even more alive and engaging. I can't imagine not listening to it. Some of my favorite Final Fantasy tracks are probably: Final Fantasy - To Zanarkand, Prelude - The Crystal Theme and so on.

Dec 10, 2017
The game background music is enough for me.I never listen to any other music while playing because somehow it only distracts me especially when I want to focus on the game.

Nov 27, 2017
Well in every games actually, music will giving you additional intense in every game. I think the blinded of light, I like that.
Yeah, I think so, music gives another dimension into playing Final Fantasy games, it pushes up one's adrenaline and give you more clarity in playing. I tend to focus well with more music playing both in the background sound track and external music source as well.

Music is everything to me when it comes to gaming, I basically cannot do without it, it's in fact the game playing partner for me.

Dec 2, 2017
The music on FF itself is actually fine and awesome, but you can't blame people that doesn't want to hear the music that keeps on playing again and again. For me, sometimes I do listen to some EDM type or more on hype music to make it more refreshing.

Nov 27, 2017
I usually used a headset in playing FF games to fully hear the music background since the more music that I hear is the more that I feel excited about it. Music gives a lot of excitement to a game. Without the music the games would be boring and doesn't have any thrill at all.

Nov 27, 2017
The music on FF itself is actually fine and awesome, but you can't blame people that doesn't want to hear the music that keeps on playing again and again. For me, sometimes I do listen to some EDM type or more on hype music to make it more refreshing.
This is so true, when you are addicted to playing a particular series of Final Fantasy game, believe me there is a point at which you would get tired of listening to the same particular sound track of the game over and over again. It gets so boring at times, and thus why some do look for alternatives in other songs to help compliment the game.

Nov 27, 2017
I usually used a headset in playing FF games to fully hear the music background since the more music that I hear is the more that I feel excited about it. Music gives a lot of excitement to a game. Without the music the games would be boring and doesn't have any thrill at all.
They say music is life because it has the capability of touching ones soul very easily, and when it's scrapped from games, such games are completely dead to the core. Who loves playing a music less game? I seriously doubt that there would be any. So therefore, music is part and parcel of any game in this world, be it Final Fantasy games or other kinds of games.

Nov 28, 2017
Africa
Music really helps a lot of people get busy while playing FF games or any other type of games. Music will let you focus every attention on the game you are watching at a particular moment and will help you get highly excited in doing it. It makes everything so interesting and lively and helps to avoid any other thing that may possibly cause distractions for you. The kind of FF game I cherish most is horror.

Dec 14, 2017
I listen to music when am playing Ff games it keeps me going and wanting more of the game, I don't like the FF game sound background that much that's why I listen to other songs, I don't think it is noise at all I like the whole combo.

When I am playing FF games I listen to different genre of music, also my mood tells me what to play, I listen to rock song entirely just depending on my mood though.

felboy29

Dec 16, 2017
Yes! I always do listen in other music while playing final fantasy, for example are classical musics because it calms me while i am playing, at some time the musical background of the final fantasy is sufficient enough for me, but it's very different to hear some of your favorite classical music while playing. It's boosting my Game on mode! Like i'm playing every other game.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: