• I am upgrading the forum today. There may be some glitches while I'm doing this. We'll be back at 100% asap.

Do you listen to music when playing FF games? If yes, what's your favorite?

Mar 4, 2018
This is a very way to enjoys one's gaming activities, because it's very sure to keep you in the mood to play over a long period without getting bored. The music would serve as an external added input to the gaming experience which makes it a lot more fun for the gamer. I would check out the song that you just talked about and see for myself how good it is with playing Final Fantasy game.
Will be glad to see your response on how you think that the song is good or not when we are talking about playing the Final Fantasy with it. I've seen some friends that don't enjoy playing any form of game with music and I have to respect their opinion as well in the sense that we are all wired to react in different manners when some occasions arise.

Oct 28, 2017
Will be glad to see your response on how you think that the song is good or not when we are talking about playing the Final Fantasy with it. I've seen some friends that don't enjoy playing any form of game with music and I have to respect their opinion as well in the sense that we are all wired to react in different manners when some occasions arise.
The truth is that some people have odd preferences in some certain things. So therefore, I don't really stress myself in worrying too much about how they think about a particular thing. Definitely there are even some who dolt appreciate gaming at all not to talk more of listening to music when the game is being played. I just try as much as possible to mind myself game playing business.

Oct 28, 2017
FF already have a good soundtrack so I dont need to listen to anything else while playing. The soundtrack is enough.
I do respect your opinion on this mate but you should also know that some people want a lot more than just the soundtrack used in the game build-up. I totally agree that some of the soundtrack are good but there are some that aren't so good as well.

Jan 14, 2018
I do respect your opinion on this mate but you should also know that some people want a lot more than just the soundtrack used in the game build-up. I totally agree that some of the soundtrack are good but there are some that aren't so good as well.
I prefer the soundtrack because I dont want to hear random music not related from the game while watching cutscenes. I don't skip cutscenes.

Mar 4, 2018
The truth is that some people have odd preferences in some certain things. So therefore, I don't really stress myself in worrying too much about how they think about a particular thing. Definitely there are even some who dolt appreciate gaming at all not to talk more of listening to music when the game is being played. I just try as much as possible to mind myself game playing business.
You are right on some cases where some people will not even like games talk
It's true that some people might like the idea of not playing games not to talk about playing the game. So, we have to understand their feelings and decisions. However, as for me, I would like to say that playing music while I'm gaming is the best experience for me.

Oct 28, 2017
You are right on some cases where some people will not even like games talk

It's true that some people might like the idea of not playing games not to talk about playing the game. So, we have to understand their feelings and decisions. However, as for me, I would like to say that playing music while I'm gaming is the best experience for me.
This is completely true and applicable to me in all aspects of my gaming life. Nothing gets better than having to enjoy my music having fun with it and mixing it up with the fun of gaming. It makes my gaming satisfaction 10 times beyond normal. I doubt it would be easy for me to play any game without my music playing concurrently.

Oct 28, 2017
I prefer the soundtrack because I dont want to hear random music not related from the game while watching cutscenes. I don't skip cutscenes.
That's very cool, as long as the in game soundtrack does the magic for you in making the game awesome, I don't see any reason to add another that might ruin the game pleasure for you.

Oct 24, 2017
The default music isn't that good. But FF15 has a good music on it's own though. Not going to deny. It has definitely the game appeal.

Oct 28, 2017
The default music isn't that good. But FF15 has a good music on it's own though. Not going to deny. It has definitely the game appeal.
It's absolutely true about what you said about the soundtracks used in making Final Fantasy 15, most of them are rocking good. Under Siege is one of my favorite when it comes to songs used in the game making.

Nov 28, 2017
I think sometimes it's a subjective matter. Personally I tend to be fine with any cool music on most of my games

Oct 28, 2017
I think sometimes it's a subjective matter. Personally I tend to be fine with any cool music on most of my games
As long as any good music plays which can spur me and fill me with the energy to keep playing over a long period of time, then I'm all good with it. Playing with just the soundtrack alone doesn't satisfy my needs.

Mar 9, 2018
I don't have any problem playing with or without extra added music. If the music is good enough, I will love to hear it when playing and if there is no music, I can manage the soundtrack of the game.

Apr 10, 2018
I listen to music while playing Final Fantasy XV. They are mostly random music from previous games because the Regalia's sound system play them at random by default. It's fun to listen to nostalgic music from previous games while traveling the game's world.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: