1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We'd like to wish a warm welcome to Bartz_FFV, who will be helping us out with moderating Final Fantasy Forums! Thanks, Bartz_FFV! You're a real Final Fantasy fan and we can't wait to see this forum grow with your help.
    Dismiss Notice

Favourite character

Discussion in 'Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia' started by Emma kwamboka, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Emma kwamboka

Emma kwamboka Member

I played this game not for long though but I really loved it. My favourite character is Cloud because of his outstanding character to focus immediately, if you have his buster sword. Whose your favourite character?

2. overcast

overcast Member

Cloud is good enough. For opera omnia I think zell and vincet were good enough. And they had their fan following. Though I feel vincent some of the time is more usable than zell at a point.

3. Emma kwamboka

Emma kwamboka Member

Hi @cloud? I don't like Vincent so much because he is dark and brooding over his past experiences, Vincent conceals many secrets. Despite his cold personality, he is not uncaring.

4. Seifer_Leonhart

Terra and Kefka. Final Fantasy 6 is best game of all time that deserves a remake. Terra is the personification of Good and Kefka is the personification of evil.

5. JiLLian

JiLLian Member

My favorite protagonist in all of Final Fantasy is Cecil Harvey. Just like Cloud and Tidus, he goes through immense growth as a character throughout his adventure in Final Fantasy IV. He started as a dark knight, and begins to hate himself more and more after following unjust orders. His story is extremely relatable. We all wanted to be a better person at some point in our lives. His story is that of personal redemption and becoming the person that he wants to be.