FF1 remake?

Nov 29, 2017
I played the Final Fantasy 1 in gameboy advance like 10 years ago and it is very good experience for me.
If there is a remake of the final fantasy 1, how interested are you? Do you want to play it in the latest console? Would you buy it?

Dec 6, 2017
Yes, I would be crazy playing FF1 again if there's a remake. But I would love to play it on a console or in smartphones. I hope they can make FF1 an app so I could play it anywhere I want. I doubt they're going to make a remake but let's keep our fingers crossed for that. We can file a petition though, just to make it happens.

Oct 24, 2017
In terms of remake and revival options. I'd say FF7 had a good story and they made variations of the game. FF7 was one of the games that is being praised for the summons and other story plots. So I think you should take a look at it.

Oct 25, 2017
I would like to play Final Fantasy I on a PSP(playstation portable)- a handheld game console by Sony when I get a chance. It's a retro looking game and its kind of outdated,but it can bring back some good nostalgic memories from your childhood. This PSP system is considered the best way to play this new version though, but you could try the android version as well.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
Final Fantasy 9 is like a re imagining of Final Fantasy 1. The story of the first game is not compelling enough for a full blown remake. The characters are not well fleshed out, It is the first of the series so if this will have a remake there will be an overhaul.

Oct 26, 2017
My decision will depend upon how the remake will turn out to be. Some of the remakes can really end up in a disaster. An unbalanced incorporation of new elements can mess up both the story line as well as the graphics.

Final Fantasy 1 was released long back and hence it was made on the pattern of basic RPG games. Since then, the whole gaming world seems to have turned upside down. Everything from graphics, sound, presentation and other add ons have shown massive improvement. So only a highly technical and balanced approach can really help to revive the best from the first game of the series.

I would love to witness the remake, but will opt for playing it only if it is able to pass the test of time and matches the current gaming standards.

Mar 19, 2018
My decision will depend upon how the remake will turn out to be. Some of the remakes can really end up in a disaster. An unbalanced incorporation of new elements can mess up both the story line as well as the graphics.

Final Fantasy 1 was released long back and hence it was made on the pattern of basic RPG games. Since then, the whole gaming world seems to have turned upside down. Everything from graphics, sound, presentation and other add ons have shown massive improvement. So only a highly technical and balanced approach can really help to revive the best from the first game of the series.

I would love to witness the remake, but will opt for playing it only if it is able to pass the test of time and matches the current gaming standards.
I totally agree with you. You have stated all the relevant points. Am also waiting for the remake.

Apr 18, 2018
If one will have a remake, they will need a lot of rewriting to do and give the Warriors of Light Official names. They need to have deeper characters and personalities because people only knew them for their jobs.

They need to make some minor changes because it is going to get a lot of comparison. I don't think it should be remaked first knowing 6 ,8 and 9 have higher demands.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
I just realize 1 is actually easy to remake since they can make major changes on the storyline without offending fans since the characters originally lack personalities. So they have all the power in the world to make changes with the story.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Final Fantasy 1 isn't really that well blown up to earn a remake. There are other FF games that are well deserving to have a remake done on especially FF 6. So, I wouldn't be surprised if FF 1 doesn't get any remake.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: