• I am upgrading the forum today. There may be some glitches while I'm doing this. We'll be back at 100% asap.

FFXIII For PC

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, the storyline was really hard to follow. And I'm not that big of a fan of the PC, but a lot of people actually liked it so I guess it was decent.

Oct 25, 2017
I think with the Final Fantasy 13-made for the PC, you used to need a very powerful computer to run the game at 60 frames per second and it was locked -but now you can turn it down I believe. I would guess the graphics to be really great with this game though on the PC-and better than the other platforms ?

Oct 26, 2017
FFXIII appeared to be a bit complicated when it came to story line. I always play games to.relax my mind. But this version required an additional use of brains. The graphics very welcoming but I seemed to get lost at various stages of the game. For me, the experience was not good.

Nov 27, 2017
I played it on the PS3 and on the PC and I never finished it both times. I just couldn't get into it probably because I expected it to be like FFX and the two games don't compare. I have it on Steam so maybe I will decide to finish one day when I am bored.

Nov 11, 2017
I played it on the PS3 and on the PC and I never finished it both times. I just couldn't get into it probably because I expected it to be like FFX and the two games don't compare. I have it on Steam so maybe I will decide to finish one day when I am bored.
I finished all of it. How come you got bored of it? It's an amazing game truly.

Nov 27, 2017
I can understand why he didn't like it, but why he bought a game he didn't like for two systems is beyond me...
I bought it for the PC on a Steam sale for $5 and I figured that I would give it a second try. And pretty much I buy almost every $5 AAA game on Steam and that's why I have so many Steam games that I never finished or played LOL.

Nov 3, 2017
I bought it for the PC on a Steam sale for $5 and I figured that I would give it a second try. And pretty much I buy almost every $5 AAA game on Steam and that's why I have so many Steam games that I never finished or played LOL.
Fair enough. I don't have money to waste so I only buy games that I know I will like, usually by watching part of a lets play on Youtube ( whatever happened to demo's ? ). That hasn't failed me yet, though I guess it's sort of unnecessary since you can easily get a refund these days, at least on online distribution platforms like Steam, not sure how it is buying physical but that's pointless anyway since more often than not you still have to download parts or the whole game online.

Oct 31, 2017
Fair enough. I don't have money to waste so I only buy games that I know I will like, usually by watching part of a lets play on Youtube ( whatever happened to demo's ? ). That hasn't failed me yet, though I guess it's sort of unnecessary since you can easily get a refund these days, at least on online distribution platforms like Steam, not sure how it is buying physical but that's pointless anyway since more often than not you still have to download parts or the whole game online.
Well you can buy them cheaper on ebay.

Nov 3, 2017
Why would I bother buying them on Ebay ? There are tons of options for cheaper games, like waiting for steam sales, buying keys on alternative sites like cdkeys/GMG etc, which I take advantage of since I often can't afford to pay full price.
Or do you mean I could get physical releases cheaper ? I don't really care for those anyway.

Nov 3, 2017
Why would I bother buying them on Ebay ? There are tons of options for cheaper games, like waiting for steam sales, buying keys on alternative sites like cdkeys/GMG etc, which I take advantage of since I often can't afford to pay full price.
Or do you mean I could get physical releases cheaper ? I don't really care for those anyway.
I have gotten a few games for cheaper as well.

Dec 16, 2017
For me, FF13 was a decent game but what it made special for me was that I played it on my PC. With a powerful PC, you can max out the settings and get almost cinematic gameplay but sadly capped with 60 FPS, though visually it has one of the graphics for me. I can recommend this game for all Final Fantasy fans out there.

Nov 27, 2017
I really don't have money to waste either, I live on a fixed income and I have just enough money to survive with little wants here and there. And I would have never bought the game unless I truly wanted to give it another try. Because $5 is like $50 to me because I am so poor.

Nov 3, 2017
I really don't have money to waste either, I live on a fixed income and I have just enough money to survive with little wants here and there. And I would have never bought the game unless I truly wanted to give it another try. Because $5 is like $50 to me because I am so poor.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not that well off financially either. I can afford to buy like one game per month , sometimes two, not at full price of course.
So what did you dislike about the game ? Bad story and character cast are common complaints.

Dec 16, 2017
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not that well off financially either. I can afford to buy like one game per month , sometimes two, not at full price of course.
So what did you dislike about the game ? Bad story and character cast are common complaints.
I think the common complaints about FF13 are lacking character development and in a way the gameplay itself. Many players felt that FF13 lacks in gameplay and the phasing of the game story. Well for me, I did enjoy it, I think at the end of the day, it will all end to players response to the game.

Nov 27, 2017
Even though the storyline was a bit difficult and not that straightforward but the game is generally good there is no denying that. At least I would give it a 89 percent on rating on how good it is. I did enjoy playing it not minding anyone's opinion which they are entitled to.

Oct 31, 2017
Even though the storyline was a bit difficult and not that straightforward but the game is generally good there is no denying that. At least I would give it a 89 percent on rating on how good it is. I did enjoy playing it not minding anyone's opinion which they are entitled to.
Even though it was difficult i enjoyed it a lot.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: