Final Fantasy Awakening Tutorials

Jun 7, 2018
Philippines
Hi guys I just want to help especially to those who are beginners and are looking for answers. I'd like to share these videos.

See the videos below:
Final Fantasy Awakening - How to get RARE Legendary Heroes [ENGLISH TUTORIAL]
Final Fantasy Awakening - Items to Buy at the Shop [ENGLISH TUTORIAL]
Final Fantasy Awakening - Group Buy Event [ENGLISH TUTORIAL]
Final Fantasy Awakening - Recharge Wisely [ENGLISH TUTORIAL]
Final Fantasy Awakening - Is VIP worth it? [ENGLISH TUTORIAL]

I hope this helps. More videos will be uploaded so please support his channel.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
Hi. I will definitely subscribe to this. How creative is this? Thank you so much man. This will definitely help some of us. After doing the tutorials will sure kick ass!! Forgive my French.

Jun 7, 2018
Philippines
Hi. I will definitely subscribe to this. How creative is this? Thank you so much man. This will definitely help some of us. After doing the tutorials will sure kick ass!! Forgive my French.
Hello! Thanks for your feedback. I’m creating videos based on the FAQs but with a more detailed information and straightforward tips. Please do subscribe to my channel below:

r3d caterpillar

Im still starting and currently have 7 tutorials. Nevertheless, I will continue to upload more. :)

Nov 10, 2017
I can see the VIP one being pretty useful as I still get pretty mixed thoughts on that one. I might revisit some and definitely recommend it for newer players.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Wow, good job mate. Once I'm free, I'm definitely going to take time to watch these videos and see what and what that I'm likely to pick up from it. I just hope that I don't get disappointed with it at the end.

Jun 7, 2018
Philippines
Wow, good job mate. Once I'm free, I'm definitely going to take time to watch these videos and see what and what that I'm likely to pick up from it. I just hope that I don't get disappointed with it at the end.
Thanks! Honestly, my first 2 videos might be bad (slow explanation and too detailed), so you can probably skip those if you don't like it. But I recommend watching the rest. I don't want other players to experience the mistakes that I did.

Rest assured, you'll have an edge among other players after watching my videos. Peace! :D

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks! Honestly, my first 2 videos might be bad (slow explanation and too detailed), so you can probably skip those if you don't like it. But I recommend watching the rest. I don't want other players to experience the mistakes that I did.

Rest assured, you'll have an edge among other players after watching my videos. Peace! :D
Well, I just completed watching all the videos and firstly, I must commend the good effort that you invested in making those videos because it's not easy. Just like you mentioned, the first 2 videos weren't that great but you upgraded it in the subsequent ones. You did one hell of a wonderful job.

Mar 4, 2018
Hi guys I just want to help especially to those who are beginners and are looking for answers. I'd like to share these videos made by my friend.

See the videos below:
Final Fantasy Awakening - How to get RARE Legendary Heroes [ENGLISH TUTORIAL]
Final Fantasy Awakening - Items to Buy at the Shop [ENGLISH TUTORIAL]
Final Fantasy Awakening - Group Buy Event [ENGLISH TUTORIAL]
Final Fantasy Awakening - Recharge Wisely [ENGLISH TUTORIAL]
Final Fantasy Awakening - Is VIP worth it? [ENGLISH TUTORIAL]

I hope this helps. More videos will be uploaded so please support his channel.
In as much as I ain't starting out at the moment, I would have to say that these videos are going to help those that newly feel in love with FF as well as those looking forward to getting better at it. One thing I wish is that all of us get to enjoy the game series with time.

Jun 7, 2018
Philippines
Thank you so much for your feedback guys! It really inspires me to make more videos.

And actually I do have a new one: Final Fantasy Awakening - Acquire Gems Wisely [ENGLISH TUTORIAL]

I hope this helps especially to those who are still struggling. To those who are reading this, I assure you that you won't regret watching my latest videos as they are short and simple. Happy gaming!

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2018
Good job my friend, it's not to make educative game tutorial video, I'm sure that any new beginner in playing Final Fantasy games would love these videos. Hell, I loved it even though I'm not new to playing FF games.

Mar 19, 2018
Good job my friend, it's not to make educative game tutorial video, I'm sure that any new beginner in playing Final Fantasy games would love these videos. Hell, I loved it even though I'm not new to playing FF games.
Hi. I know it's not easy. Seems like a hell of a work. But some may feel like you are a spoiler. It's definitely a cheat code for som of us who don't want to undergo the challenges.

Jun 7, 2018
Philippines
Th
Hi. I know it's not easy. Seems like a hell of a work. But some may feel like you are a spoiler. It's definitely a cheat code for som of us who don't want to undergo the challenges.
Hi Emma,

Not sure if the right word is cheat because cheat is like gameshark providing you infinite potions, infinite mana, infinite gil, etc. Anyway, the viewer still has the free will to follow them or to continue watching other videos. I made these because some players just don’t get the game and they eventually quit. Even our own server is dying :-(
I’m trying to help the FFA community to grow.

Thanks for your feedback though and I do appreciate your opinion. :)

Mar 9, 2018
Well, spoiler or no spooler, as long as the video serves a good purpose, then it's totally worth it in my book. And looking at the video this poster has made, I'm of the opinion that he has done a good job.

Mar 9, 2018
Jun 7, 2018
Philippines
Ah yes i see what you meant. I did that on purpose so they could look at my gears, but probably I did make a mistake there because I forgot to caption saying to check them. Anyhow, I do understand that pauses are bad when making videos. Thank you so much for noticing that and for letting me know. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again unless necessary especially when showing graphs and the like. I appreciate your feedback! :-D

Top Bottom
Hosted By: