• I am upgrading the forum today. There may be some glitches while I'm doing this. We'll be back at 100% asap.

Final Fantasy Fan Art

Nov 27, 2017
I love seeing fan art it just amazes the heck out of me how some of these people are so good at drawing and carving pumpkins. My favorite time of the year for fan art is Halloween because people always carve the most amazing pumpkins. And I can only imagine how many hours it takes to carve one.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
All Lead characters in 1 picture!!! I just love looking at this fanart because it gives me fuzzy feelings of nostalgia.

Nov 27, 2017
I like it when some people are so talented on making fan arts on computer softwares. Just wondering, I'm good at drawing and sketching too but I really find it difficult to use softwares as a medium. Does it really just need practice on those applications?
I love arts so much whether they are made with computer applications, painted with oil and brush, all I care about is that the art passes a good message. Computer applications now makes drawing and sketching a lot easier lately, so anyone with the skill of drawing can make a fine art using computers.

Nov 28, 2017
Something about the arts I acknowledge in FF art is that they're quite gorgeous in appearance. This add a lot more impression and fineness to the games.

Oct 24, 2017
I used to spend forever on deviantart and other FF forums and some Japanese sites back in the day just looking at the fan art. Artist galleys at conventions are also awesome places for them too.
They have really cool artists over there. And they post some of the coolest cross over art. And it is really good to watch some of the arts from them too.

Oct 28, 2017
If I'm good in painting, I would fancy painting one of my favorite characters in the game who happens to be Vanye. There is a sense of cold ice expression in his face and it's what I love most about him.

Apr 10, 2018
Is it just me? I can't view any of the pictures from the first two posts. I can see other comments reacting on the painting. Could this be because of the forum's update? This is the first time I viewed this thread so I can't say for sure.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: