1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We'd like to wish a warm welcome to Bartz_FFV, who will be helping us out with moderating Final Fantasy Forums! Thanks, Bartz_FFV! You're a real Final Fantasy fan and we can't wait to see this forum grow with your help.
    Dismiss Notice

Has Anyone Else Played the HD Remaster?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy X (FFX | FF10)' started by KloeRinz, Oct 24, 2017.

1. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

It's more likely that they were just lazy. How would people not notice that if textures on almost everything else (especially main character faces) were improved ? This remaster was just a quick cash-in job.

2. Seifer_Leonhart

They could have worked harder and polish the NPC's too. The resident evil 1 remake remaster improved the NPC's and zombies. So they didn't look out of place. Final Fantasy X remaster failed on that aspect. I think they half added this so they can remaster it again.

#42 Seifer_Leonhart, Jan 19, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  3. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

Well, Resident Evil remake is a...remake, and it was completely overhauled graphically. This OTOH is just a remaster. Learn the difference.
    And I doubt they would make yet another remaster of the same game.

4. serbog

serbog Member

I haven't played it yet, but I wanna play it. Is it better than the original or they've upgraded only the graphics. Graphics, in my opinion change a lot of how the game feels and plays so having better graphics can definitely boost up my enjoyment of the game.

5. gibbs

gibbs Member

I'm going to try this very soon, I hope I enjoy it.

6. Barida

Barida Member

The HD version is really good to play and you can get to enjoy it more in the sense that there are now more contents on it unlike what we have in the past. This is going to be a good series for every gamer out there.

7. gibbs

gibbs Member

I tried it and I have to say this is a dissapointment to many I'm sure. The graphics alone makes you lose interest before even getting deeper in the game. I gave up.

8. Emma kwamboka

Emma kwamboka Member

Hi everyone? I'm impressed with how well both games hold up, and the extra story content, improved graphics and re-recorded musical score gives an old fan something new to see.

Even having played ffx, several times before, I still found myself spellbound by everything that happens in the story.

9. EfficientNinja

I played the remaster but I can't compare it to the original because I didn't play it. The graphics feel like it's a PS2 or PS3 game when I booted it up. I think I saw a configuration in the settings that allows you to choose between the original and remastered version of the soundtracks.