1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We'd like to wish a warm welcome to Bartz_FFV, who will be helping us out with moderating Final Fantasy Forums! Thanks, Bartz_FFV! You're a real Final Fantasy fan and we can't wait to see this forum grow with your help.
    Dismiss Notice

Have any of you guys played this game on the 360?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XI (FFXI | FF11)' started by Soulwatcher, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher Member

Back in the day, I played this game on my PS2 and when I heard it was coming out on the 360 I had to have it. I bought a 360 and FFXI the day that it was released on the 360. The game had a crashing problem with certain areas on the 360, but for the most part, it was very smooth gameplay. Have any of you guys played this game on the 360?

2. holmes22

holmes22 Member

I am not really sure I have played on the 360 now that I think about it but I know I have never owned one so that eliminates that. I am sure I have though at some point in my life.

3. Maestro

Maestro Member

I hear the game looks better on 360 than it does on ps2 but not as good as on pc.

4. Anachiwo

Anachiwo Member

Sadly, I don't have any Xbox gaming consoles, not Xbox 360 or Xbox One. I actually planned on getting Xbox 360 last year but couldn't, so I kept playing only with my Playstation 4 which is still very much new. It's the main reason why I couldn't decide easily on buying Xbox 360 or Xbox One.

5. Maestro

Maestro Member

You should just get the Xbox one.

6. Anachiwo

Anachiwo Member

It seems like you already have a playing experience with Xbox one console. Please tell me more about it, so that it might help me draw my final conclusion on which one to purchase.

7. to7update

to7update Member

Playing on the Xbox is great, but I simply cannot afford one right now. I've played at friends place, and I can advise anyone to buy one, as it's a great gaming experience.

8. wallet

wallet Member

I have noticed the crashing problem and this is not quite well because this happens exactly in the climax of the game. Still, is a great game!

9. to7update

to7update Member

Ouch, if the game crashed at the game climax that would be annoying. Is this happened to a lot of people that you know @wallet? If it is, this has to be reported to the support.