• I am upgrading the forum today. There may be some glitches while I'm doing this. We'll be back at 100% asap.

Have you introduced anyone to FF12?

Rexy

Nov 11, 2017
Final Fantasy has a huge fan following. Moreover with all the updates coming up the game will maintain its spark for years to come.
Yeah. But I think they might just make new games. Honestly, I think they should make a completely new game, like Artix did with AQW and made AQ3D.

Nov 27, 2017
Yes of course, I refer it to my friends out there who are fan of FF games. I find FF 12 to be cool and interesting games. I remember one of my friend told me that that he made to play the said game for almost 7 hours a day due to he loves the game and it really works for him. He is getting much fun on this game, it is overwhelming that he really used to like the games for just a couple of days.

Nov 27, 2017
I always introduced to my friends whenever I find see updates on FF games, They have different opinion regarding the FF 12 game but most of them agrees that it is really an enjoying game. On average they find the game as really a good choice to have some fun and excitement.

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah. But I think they might just make new games. Honestly, I think they should make a completely new game, like Artix did with AQW and made AQ3D.
This would all depend on the makers choice. Coming up with something completely new has a big risk factor associated with it. It is a well established brand name which always acts as a bonus and brings good results. Any update or new development which has the name Final Fnatasy attached to it has a good probability of bringing good results

Nov 27, 2017
Basing on our reviews about FF12 on his page, it is clear that we all like this game. A month ago, I introduced a friend of mine to the game and he liked it. Hardly does a day pass when he plays the game.Have you ever at one time introduced anyone to this fascinating game or are you intending to preach the gospel to anyone.....friends, relatives, or whoever?
Almost every game that I lay my hands on, there is a 100 percent chance of linking my kid brother to it and it's exactly what happened with Final Fantasy games and not just the series of FF 12 of the game. I practically get him to know about Final Fantasy RPG games and now he even plays it more than I do.

There is a saying which popular in my town and it goes like this, "Teach someone how to do something, and they will will learn how to do it more perfect than you ever did". It was exactly what transpired between my kid brother and myself. He learnt and now plays more than I ever did. Although I'm still planning on surpassing him in no distant time.

Nov 11, 2017
This would all depend on the makers choice. Coming up with something completely new has a big risk factor associated with it. It is a well established brand name which always acts as a bonus and brings good results. Any update or new development which has the name Final Fnatasy attached to it has a good probability of bringing good results
Not really, the worst that could happen is that they get a little bit of criticism, if they stop supporting the older games the fans will eventually leave it and start playing the new one.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh most certainly. I do not really consider myself someone who has a lot of influence but when I find something that I like a lot I do tend to make it a point to tell others about it.
Yeah. It is always good to let others know what you know that they don't know.

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah. It is always good to let others know what you know that they don't know.
Exactly, that way you can share your opinions. I would've never play Final Fantasy, or CS:GO for that matter if it wasn't for my friends sharing it with me.

solji05

Dec 11, 2017
Yes. At that time, I think 2006, I was amazed by the graphics of it. Every game that has good graphics and animations at that time was a big yes to me. And I had a friend who also a big Final Fantasy fan that I always talk to and we always had a competition about who was ahead of each other.

Nov 11, 2017
Yes. At that time, I think 2006, I was amazed by the graphics of it. Every game that has good graphics and animations at that time was a big yes to me. And I had a friend who also a big Final Fantasy fan that I always talk to and we always had a competition about who was ahead of each other.
Yeah, and now it's like, "holy crap, this is so old school", because I mean. It is really, there's a lot higher graphic games out there, but this one is just greta.

Nov 27, 2017
FF12 definitely stepped up and delivered, the graphics were phenomenal.
Yeah, the graphics of the game at the FF 12 series took a huge step in making the game a bang as it is now. A great job was put into the game in order to make it what you see it to be today.

Nov 3, 2017
Games from that time still look pretty good to my eyes, and graphics haven't advanced that much since then imo, at least it's nothing compared to the advancement we saw when the PSX was replaced with PS2 which could actually render a decent amount of polygons on the screen. Anyway, FFXII does still look totally fine today.

Nov 27, 2017
Every successful game has something unique and these are the attributes which make the Final Fantasy games stand out of the crowd.

Moreover, each upcoming series always has something that surpassed the previous versions. The makers of the game know how to maintain standards.
This exactly how things goes in the production of any game that is series based. You cannot just wake up one day and include all the game upgrade in one series of the game because should a new series be introduced and there is nothing unique and different in it from the previous series in the market, gamers would immediately lose interest in the game which directly affects business.

Nov 27, 2017
Yes definitely, I introduced this to my friends and relatives, some of them enjoys while others didn't like this game. I was just curious why some of them didn't like this game. But looking on the game itself give to me an idea on what is all about. I really understand why people dislike this game but I think it just natural since we have different preferences and mindset when it comes to choosing a game play.
I actually ran into my old school mate today in the shopping mall where I went to get some phone and computer accessories and after our brief discussion where we hang out, I introduced him to the Final Fantasy XV game I have in my android device.

He actually like the, and he told me he has a PS4 console at home he recently bought that he is likely to go buy the game and have great fun with. I'm looking forward to hearing from him about his experience with the game.

Nov 3, 2017
I actually ran into my old school mate today in the shopping mall where I went to get some phone and computer accessories and after our brief discussion where we hang out, I introduced him to the Final Fantasy XV game I have in my android device.

He actually like the, and he told me he has a PS4 console at home he recently bought that he is likely to go buy the game and have great fun with. I'm looking forward to hearing from him about his experience with the game.
That sounds great, always nice to have new players.

Nov 27, 2017
That sounds great, always nice to have new players.
Yeah, it's cool getting to have new guys that can take to games like it's meant for them specifically. The guy is really a good gamer, I do believe he is going to love the game and play it with lot of expertise. He used to whoop my ass in soccer games we used to play back in days.

Nov 27, 2017
Final Fantasy has a huge fan following. Moreover with all the updates coming up the game will maintain its spark for years to come.
You are so right in mentioning that the updates coming up always try to maintain the sparks in the game. Literally, it's the spark in each new series upgrade that keeps the fan base of Final Fantasy on the increase as the day goes by.

It keeps the old players still stuck with the game looking for more and as well enticing new gamers to join in the cue of having fun with the game. I seriously doubt if one who has enjoyed the game haven't tried getting new guys probably friends to join playing the game as well.

Nov 27, 2017
I always introduced to my friends whenever I find see updates on FF games, They have different opinion regarding the FF 12 game but most of them agrees that it is really an enjoying game. On average they find the game as really a good choice to have some fun and excitement.
If it's not our friends and colleagues, who else are we going to introduce to the game, our enemies? No, I don't think so. It's definitely meant to be our good and very close friends that we easily lure into playing Final Fantasy games because they can so easily be influenced into playing the game unlike if it's a distant friend.

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, the graphics of the game at the FF 12 series took a huge step in making the game a bang as it is now. A great job was put into the game in order to make it what you see it to be today.
Exactly, the graphics were improved a whole lot and honestly, it was truly amazing, however, I still prefer XXIV.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: