Idea for Final Fantasy 16

Oct 28, 2017
After Thousands of years punishment in Hell 7 souls will be reincarnated after paying their sins. They will be born again be reincarnated into 7 children. These 7 kids will meet and they will have adventures full of bad luck since they are still being punished while reincarnated.

The 5 children are reincarnations of villains from past Final Fantasy games. The main characters are these people:

1. A boy who is reincarnation of Sepiroth (Villain of 7)
2. A boy who is reincarnation of Ardyn (Villain of 15)
3. A girl who is reincarnation of Ultimecia (Villain of 8)
4.A girl who is reincarnation of Cloud of Darkness (Villain of 3)
5. A boy who is reincarnation of Kefka (villain of 6)
6.A boy who is reincarnation of Shu-yin (Villain of X-2)
7. A girl who is reincarnation of Lilith Ascendant (Villain of 11)

Each protagonist will have a boss fight against their past self. It will be interesting to see evil characters reincarnated as innocent people and they will discover that they are being punished for their sins.

Wiqar Neha

Mar 1, 2018
OMG that is a great idea because it is going to be refreshing change and it has nostalgia factors since the characters are new characters but also reincarnations of already popular villains. The Villains do have stans and being able to play as a good guy Sepiroth is such a sublime and fetch idea.

Oct 24, 2017
I think if FF 16 makes references to earlier games then that would bring many old gamers who left FF gaming. They can come back and enjoy the new universe. I love how some of the games had pretty OP vilians and harder to beat. Also it's better to have such characters over chibi ones.

Oct 28, 2017
15 is a huge hit but alienated a lot of older fans and so did 13. A title can this could unify the divided fanbases because it will satisfy their nostalgia glasses.

Oct 25, 2017
It seems like maybe in the next game to come- being Final Fantasy 16- that it would have a lot of magic in it, along with more fantasy as well. This Final Fantasy 16 game coming up, could look very much like Star Wars in the future, but I guess all the Final Fantasy games are kind of like Star Wars ?

Oct 24, 2017
but I guess all the Final Fantasy games are kind of like Star Wars ?
Not at all. Star wars has Science fiction elements and has proper story-line across same sequels. In case of FF, each game has different story-line. So we get to learn a lot in that case as well.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I would leave everything to Square Enix to decide how to develop the storyline of Final Fantasy 16 because I'm certain that they are definitely going to do a wonderful job with it. FF 15 was good, so I see no reason why they wouldn't make a 16 that would even be better.

Oct 24, 2017
I expect a lot in FF16 and I know that it will be more satisfying and the story will be nice. And I am excited about that.
Well we don't know what type of the fantasy concept they will bring. I wonder if they can make use of the dragons as summons. And add something about dragons. That would be a good fantasy too.

Apr 10, 2018
This is a good idea for a Final Fantasy game. I would also like to have the combat system of Final Fantasy XV. I prefer the more fast-paced gameplay compared to turn-based.

Your idea could also be a good concept for an anime. :D

Mar 4, 2018
It seems like maybe in the next game to come- being Final Fantasy 16- that it would have a lot of magic in it, along with more fantasy as well. This Final Fantasy 16 game coming up, could look very much like Star Wars in the future, but I guess all the Final Fantasy games are kind of like Star Wars ?
Most of the final fantasy games are like star wars with the exception of, I think, final fantasy 1 which was just made in a simple way for better and higher quality later version. As regards the idea of bringing the 7 sons of hell to unleash terror in the cities in FF 16, it is a way that many who lost interest in the game will get to enjoy some good time on the game at the end of the day.

Oct 24, 2017
This is a good idea for a Final Fantasy game. I would also like to have the combat system of Final Fantasy XV. I prefer the more fast-paced gameplay compared to turn-based.

Your idea could also be a good concept for an anime. :D
I wish my idea was that strong. SE has produced few anime shorts and series. I am sure they know things better than me. But I just had a hunch on this idea doing well. So said if it works.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Well we don't know what type of the fantasy concept they will bring. I wonder if they can make use of the dragons as summons. And add something about dragons. That would be a good fantasy too.
I would like to have Dragons as summon as well. I have a thing for creatures of magical origin which dragons is one. They are formidable beast, riding them gives me pleasure.

Oct 24, 2017
I would like to have Dragons as summon as well. I have a thing for creatures of magical origin which dragons is one. They are formidable beast, riding them gives me pleasure.
I think dragons are kind of unused in summons so far or may be they are used or as an army of vilians etc. But It does give good direction for story if they are used in summons. I hope they add it i some way.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I think dragons are kind of unused in summons so far or may be they are used or as an army of vilians etc. But It does give good direction for story if they are used in summons. I hope they add it i some way.
I believe that all we can do is look forward to getting the bear from Square Enix. I'm sure that they have a team looking up fans desires in the game, so don't be surprised if they already knew about our innate desire for the game.

Apr 10, 2018
Most of the final fantasy games are like star wars with the exception of, I think, final fantasy 1 which was just made in a simple way for better and higher quality later version. As regards the idea of bringing the 7 sons of hell to unleash terror in the cities in FF 16, it is a way that many who lost interest in the game will get to enjoy some good time on the game at the end of the day.
I don't think that's how OP wants it to be. I think OP meant that these 7 main characters all lost their memory from the past including those bad things they did. Now their consequences are to face punishment for their new life. It's like all those bad things they did before are haunting them and making them suffer without them knowing that they did bad things before.

Oct 24, 2017
I believe that all we can do is look forward to getting the bear from Square Enix. I'm sure that they have a team looking up fans desires in the game, so don't be surprised if they already knew about our innate desire for the game.
True that. I am assuming they would surely have something up their sleeves. I know one thing for sure that they have some of the tech to test on. And slowly this may change the way things go as we see in the future.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
True that. I am assuming they would surely have something up their sleeves. I know one thing for sure that they have some of the tech to test on. And slowly this may change the way things go as we see in the future.
I'm certain that it's actually in their best interest to be very innovative and creative because it's the only thing that would help them make produce games that would help them keep their fans.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Yes, I think so that Final Fantasy games are somehow similar to what we have in star wars. If the FF 16 gets to have more magic in it, I believe it's going to be a good one, I would love to have dragon summons in the game.

What do you think about that?

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
It is a great idea but we already have an existing FF 16 in production. Many people theorized it is Agni's Philosophy. The main character is a short raven haired women on her mid 20's.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: