News: Lara Croft Now Playable In Final Fantasy Brave Exivus

Nov 3, 2017
Aya is mostly forgotten at this point, and so is Parasite Eve unfortunately. I think she was featured in a FF7 remake trailer though, so there is a chance of another PE game being in the works, even if it is unlikely.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Between Lara Croft and Aya, if I'm making a choice, it's always going to be the obvious answer which I believe would be the same for majority of gamers who are asked to choose between the two. Lara is more tough and versatile in my opinion.

Mar 9, 2018
Between Lara Croft and Aya, if I'm making a choice, it's always going to be the obvious answer which I believe would be the same for majority of gamers who are asked to choose between the two. Lara is more tough and versatile in my opinion.
I would choose Lara croft without thinking twice. In fact, I'm not that well familiar with Aya because Lara is a lot more popular for me.

Oct 24, 2017
I think she was designed that way. And the quests she completed and the physical stamina. All of that plays a big role. I am sure many people are thinking from that perspective would choose lara for sure.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
I think she was designed that way. And the quests she completed and the physical stamina. All of that plays a big role. I am sure many people are thinking from that perspective would choose lara for sure.
For sure exactly, it's the reason why I'm favoring Lara over Aya. She is a very tough player that can even withstand stronger male and even daemon foes in the game, just like she did in tomb raider.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
I would choose Lara croft without thinking twice. In fact, I'm not that well familiar with Aya because Lara is a lot more popular for me.
I'm sure it's not only you that isn't much familiar with the character of Aya, most players don't even know her let alone having played her before. So it's not a big deal sticking with Lara that you already know.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Aya Brea is the protagonist in the game series Parasite Evil, she is quite impressive from my standpoint but Lara is more better in my opinion but I wouldn't take anything away from Aya because she did well with her role in the game. I heard she featured in FF 7 remake, how true is that?
images (16).jpg

Nov 3, 2017
She was featured in a trailer, as an easter egg. Why they thought to bring her up after all these years is beyond me, but as I said I hope it means that another PE game is on the way.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
All we can do is be hopeful that we get to see her in a batch sooner than later because I believe she would offer a great deal of interest in play fun for gamers. I actually miss her not having featured for a long time now.

Apr 22, 2018
I really love Lara croft, I mean I've literally watched all the Tomb Raiders movies and I can't wait to see the new one. At least finally we get to see a non-final fantasy character in FFBE.

Oct 24, 2017
Aya Brea is the protagonist in the game series Parasite Evil, she is quite impressive from my standpoint but Lara is more better in my opinion but I wouldn't take anything away from Aya because she did well with her role in the game. I heard she featured in FF 7 remake, how true is that?
Both of them are good in their own realm. The moment we mix things up then it becomes comparison type of stuff. But I guess to be fair both are good characters in their respective games. People will favor Lara for many reasons though.

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, sometimes it's strange to see heroes from different games together, but at the same time if we like a character, we like it anywhere. And Lara Croft is one of the best characters out there!

Oct 24, 2017
I really love Lara croft, I mean I've literally watched all the Tomb Raiders movies and I can't wait to see the new one. At least finally we get to see a non-final fantasy character in FFBE.
Movie and the game is not in connection with the game universe. Movie has american version of the archaeologist. But the game has different one. More skinny version plus lot quicker in terms of stamina.

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, many times the relation between the movie and the game is the same between the movie and the book, just the name! Lara Croft is a great character in FF though, imo.

Hova

Apr 22, 2018
Movie and the game is not in connection with the game universe. Movie has american version of the archaeologist. But the game has different one. More skinny version plus lot quicker in terms of stamina.
Either way I'm just excited that she'll be in FFBE, I can't wait to see how she is going to turn out.

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, it's definitely going to be something good, or else they wouldn't even bother to do it. I think it will bring an extra layer of excitement to the game.

Hova

Apr 22, 2018
Are there any other options of acquiring Lara Croft apart from completing the first event stage or collect it through daily login bonuses?

Nov 10, 2017
This is the kind of thing that usually gets me on board right away so this was great to hear. It has been a while since I had even heard the name so all sorts of memories come flooding back.

Mar 9, 2018
I'm sure it's not only you that isn't much familiar with the character of Aya, most players don't even know her let alone having played her before. So it's not a big deal sticking with Lara that you already know.
This is just the story with me, I really don't have any clue about the character of Aya, I actually tried looking her up after coming across her in this thread just to have a glimpse of who or what she is.

Mar 9, 2018
Aya Brea is the protagonist in the game series Parasite Evil, she is quite impressive from my standpoint but Lara is more better in my opinion but I wouldn't take anything away from Aya because she did well with her role in the game. I heard she featured in FF 7 remake, how true is that? View attachment 312
She looks good by the way and sexy as well. She got some good curves and as the protagonist in the game series Parasite Evil, I'm sure she has a lover nearby. Maybe if I can get the time, I would try playing Parasite Evil just to experience Aya well.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: