News: Lara Croft Now Playable In Final Fantasy Brave Exivus

Mar 9, 2018
I really love Lara croft, I mean I've literally watched all the Tomb Raiders movies and I can't wait to see the new one. At least finally we get to see a non-final fantasy character in FFBE.
Lara's movie in Tomb raider rocked so well that I watched it countless times than I can ever remember. Getting to see her being included in Final Fantasy is the best thing Square Enix would ever do.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
This is just the story with me, I really don't have any clue about the character of Aya, I actually tried looking her up after coming across her in this thread just to have a glimpse of who or what she is.
Parasite Evil is the game franchise which she was the lead protagonist in and she was actually a good chip in the game. Try getting the game PE if you can and enjoy playing her there.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
She was featured in a trailer, as an easter egg. Why they thought to bring her up after all these years is beyond me, but as I said I hope it means that another PE game is on the way.
If chatters about her start popping up, it means only one thing which is that something is soon to happen with her inclusion in the game. I hope it's something exciting and exceptional.

Mar 9, 2018
Parasite Evil is the game franchise which she was the lead protagonist in and she was actually a good chip in the game. Try getting the game PE if you can and enjoy playing her there.
Thanks mate for the suggestion or recommendation of getting Parasite Evil to play and know more about the character of Aya. If I get the chance of playing the game, I will take it up.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks mate for the suggestion or recommendation of getting Parasite Evil to play and know more about the character of Aya. If I get the chance of playing the game, I will take it up.
You are very much welcome my friend, I'm always happy to help anyone who is interested in knowing more about the game in this community. I got some those that were here before me and I'm willing to offer mine as to new members.

Mar 9, 2018
You are very much welcome my friend, I'm always happy to help anyone who is interested in knowing more about the game in this community. I got some those that were here before me and I'm willing to offer mine as to new members.
I appreciate all your efforts my friend, as I'm getting such assistance from you now, definitely one day I'm going to be giving it to another newbie that joins the community because I'm certainly not going to be the last member in the platform.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
I appreciate all your efforts my friend, as I'm getting such assistance from you now, definitely one day I'm going to be giving it to another newbie that joins the community because I'm certainly not going to be the last member in the platform.
That's exactly just how it works my friend. You receive help and in turn offer it to another with freewill. I'm glad to offer you that and you are very much welcome.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: