News: World of Final Fantasy Now Available on Steam

Nov 3, 2017
FF games have been on Steam for a long time now ? It's not like you have an alternative for the pc market, unless you're EA or Ubisoft.
BTW, I just noticed that the game is pretty expensive. I'm not sure that this is going to sell well without discounts, but I may be wrong. We'll see.

Dec 21, 2017
Yes, but I think this news refers specifically to the World of Final Fantasy. Being on Steam is a must yeah, and when the prices are high, nothing like waiting for a while and get a bundle, those are the best promotions.

Dec 14, 2017
For those people who like steam gift cards this is a well welcomed development, this is one of the best festive season gifts you can give to your friend who loves games much, another way of putting smiles on peoples faces.

Jan 9, 2018
I been waiting for this updates since then. Now that its done, I will final create a new steam group. Just like previews updates for sure it will lots of option for me to make the team more exciting. every moves should be plan and calculated by whole team. alright then, lets get this party started.

Mar 9, 2018
I hope it's not only going to be played on PC because I don't have any. But generally, this is a great news coming from Square Enix to its fans worldwide.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: