1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phone fell into water while gaming : Anyone with such experience?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Heatman, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Heatman

Heatman Member

Seriously, that amount of over $1000 is very crazy but do you know the most funny part, people do buy such products even more than 1 and just use it to brag. Over here in Nigeria, girls don't take lightly with guys that uses iPhone. They would do absolutely anything to hook up with such guys in order to possibly get an iPhone of their own.

2. Heatman

Heatman Member

Yeah, I agree with you on this in a way and the reason is that money is meant to be spent if it's in abundance at one's disposal and access. But if not, it's better to wise on things one desire to spend his or hard earned money on.

3. Heatman

Heatman Member

But I hope you know that android phones gives more freedom to gaming than iPhone? There are certain games one cannot play on iPhone but can play very well using android phone device. Although I'm glad that you are enjoying your gaming experience with your iPhone.

4. to7update

to7update Member

Yeah, Android certainly has more apps, but iOS is picking up really fast. At the same time, I can play on the computer, so gambling on the phone was more of an extra than a goal.

5. Heatman

Heatman Member

The apple company have no choice other than to up their game with bringing their products accessibility to some applications and games to that of android phones because it's one way to ensuring keeping their old patronizers and added new ones to it as well.

6. to7update

to7update Member

It's been like that since day one, Microsoft against Apple, but meanwhile Google got in between. I think we are the ones that benefit the most, as consumers have a wider variety of options.

7. Heatman

Heatman Member

Damn right we the users benefit from the wide range of varieties available for us to choose from but invariably the producers also benefit because they never offer the products for free. Some wouldn't mind selling their products at very high cost because it has good specs. Take for instance Gionee A1, it's cost at over $300.

8. overcast

overcast Member

I think some bad experience may come in once in a while. You can make sure to properly invest your time and instead of being on the phone. You have to some of the time pay attention to the real life details. That seems to be working for many. I have also slowed down on social network.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. to7update

to7update Member

Companies just sell at the prices the consumer is willing to buy. On the other end, I've also bought a low-end Android and it was a waste of money, as that Wiko was the worst phone I've seen in my life!

10. Heatman

Heatman Member

I completely agree with you on this, as long as we are alive and still kicking, accidents are bound to happen, there is not like living 100% accidents free. Even when you think that you are being too careful, something might make you slip and it's fall you go on the floor with your gaming device in your hand completely smashed.

11. Heatman

Heatman Member

Personally, I wouldn't buy any android phone device that I'm not familiar with. That's just bad purchase the way I see it. I make sure to get at least a device that has a brand new which I'm sure people have good reviews about and not just something one China kid used as project and it got shifted down to us.