1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I buy the Royal Edition or wait for a potential Ultimate Edition?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV (FFXV | FF15)' started by serbog, Jan 27, 2018.

1. serbog

serbog Member

Is it likely these expansions will end up being released? And if so, is there a chance of there being an "Ultimate" edition coming out at some point including everything? Should I hold fire for now and wait for this potentially happening?

Thanks!

2. overcast

overcast Member

I think you can wait upto second quarter of this year and see if any progress is made. And from there onwards you can decide. I have heard about ultimate edition rumors. But not sure about the release date. So you can wait if you can and then decide.

3. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

I believe the ultimate edition will eventually get released, but we have no idea when, if it does. Honestly I would just the buy the Royal Edition when it comes out.

4. serbog

serbog Member

I might just do that. I'm not quite sure yet, but if there is an Ultimate Edition announcement, I will probably wait for it. I really want to have everything that there is to play in the game because I like it so much.

5. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

You can just buy the additional DLC later. Royal Edition has just recently gotten announced, so I believe a potential ultimate edition is still some time away.

6. holmes22

holmes22 Member

This is like the inevitable and troubling question that all of these games with expansions and releases brings up and usually I am guessing most just give in and keep going rather than wait. We do have no idea when anything will come so what else I guess.