1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We'd like to wish a warm welcome to Bartz_FFV, who will be helping us out with moderating Final Fantasy Forums! Thanks, Bartz_FFV! You're a real Final Fantasy fan and we can't wait to see this forum grow with your help.
    Dismiss Notice

Tips for playing Final Fantasy Tactics

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Tactics (FFT)' started by EfficientNinja, Apr 13, 2018 at 10:16 PM.

1. EfficientNinja

[​IMG]

Hi guys. I played Final Fantasy Tactics back on PS1 but I never got to finish it because I got stuck on a level. I remember it was an early level too. I think the enemy has way higher level than me and I can't remember if I can grind levels before I am ready to fight them again.

Do you have any tips to make the battle easier? I want to finish it because I am a fan of Square's games and I want to know the whole story.

Thanks!

#1 EfficientNinja, Apr 13, 2018 at 10:16 PM
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018 at 11:48 AM
  2. Emma kwamboka

Emma kwamboka Member

Hi @EfficientNinja? From where exactly was it difficult for you to continue?

3. overcast

overcast Member

Which specific place where you find it difficult. And which game exactly are you playing? FF2? It's hard to point you towards the tactics. So you may have to be specific. Also you should watch youtube and twitch channels for how to play. It helps in some cases.

4. EfficientNinja

Hello, I'm talking about the first Final Fantasy Tactics game. I don't exactly remember where I got stuck. I just find it hard to fight high-level enemies. Is there a way to do previous maps to somehow grind some levels? I'm planning to play it again soon.