What FF character reminds you of yourself?

Nov 3, 2017
Numerous characters somewhat remind me of myself. I'm not entirely comfortable telling you why, to be honest :D.

Oct 25, 2017
I would say maybe Snow Villiers because he is tall-but I am not that tall(snow is 6'7")-but I can identify with some of his traits like being very optimistic and he get's emotional at times also. I find this guy a lot of fun though with his interesting traits !

Oct 24, 2017
I think either genesis or the sephiroth. I like the way those characters are designed. I like their way of power too. So I can remind the rage in me when I see them. I guess I loved those characters as it was my image.

Mar 4, 2018
I would say maybe Snow Villiers because he is tall-but I am not that tall(snow is 6'7")-but I can identify with some of his traits like being very optimistic and he get's emotional at times also. I find this guy a lot of fun though with his interesting traits !
This is the character that makes me picture myself in the sense that I'm the type of person that feel optimistic in conditions that many will give up. Snow is that character that have the traits that I admire quite much as a gamer.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
In appearance, I don't think that there is any Final Fantasy characters that resembles me but in attitude and behavior I would say that I'm wired like Vanye. We both have the same cold ice look in our eyes that people normally get unsettled by looking me in the eye.
Vayne_cut_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

Oct 24, 2017
I can see a lot of myself in Zidane Tribal from FFIX and Tidus from FFX. Just like Zidane, I am short, charming and kinda thrifty. I am a ladies' man too, at least I think I am. Like Tidus, I am brave, caring and calculated.

Mar 9, 2018
I would probably have to go with the character whom I love the most and simply can't get enough of play him. It's the one and only Cloud Strife of Final Fantasy 7. Everything about him is what I see within me.

Apr 25, 2018
Kefka, I am so evil that I want to rule all over the world and have every single one of you Mortals worship my greatness.

*evil laugh*;) *maniacal laugh*

I shall be your permanent emperor and all of You will bow down to me.

Damn did I just said all of that.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: