1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Final Fantasy Games are on the Same Universe?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Fan Theories' started by Seifer_Leonhart, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Seifer_Leonhart

13 and 6 might be on the same Universe because Terra was mentioned to be an actress in Final Fantasy 13-2. Terra's world is more medieval looking than futuristic unlike Lightning's world though so she could be from the past.

I remember in many Final Fantasy community in the past, Someone said 7 and 10 are on the same universe but the events happens on different planets.

2. overcast

overcast Member

I think FF 7 universe would be interesting. The story with characters such as genesis, sepiroth and cloud was interesting. And it was indeed a good game for the same reason. I don't know but I find that as a good game in it's own way.

3. Seifer_Leonhart

If 7 and 10 are from the same Universe as many fans speculate. I hope Yuna and company will meet Cloud and company someday. They are from different planets but Space Travel is existing in 7.

4. holmes22

holmes22 Member

Now that I think about it I guess I can see VII and IX being the same universe but to be honest I am not sure I really paid all that much attention to it. Makes me wonder what clues and hints people are using.

5. Seifer_Leonhart

This video shows the Theory 7 and 10 are from the same Universe:

This is Square's official announcement about it:

If the Final Fantasy 7 remake will be popular enough for a sequel, A crossover with 10 may happen.

13 and 6 are not only from the same universe but are also on the same planet. 6 is set in an older era canonically but Terra was an iconic actress during Lightning's time.

• Like Like x 1