1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When did you start playing?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XII (FFXII | FF12)' started by Rexy, Dec 14, 2017.

1. holmes22

holmes22 Member

Yeah I would not really expect many adults to have the same enthusiasm for the game when they are older. It does carry on through the ages though if you pick it up early, for me at least.

2. serbog

serbog Member

I don't remember it was a long time ago. I started the series from the start and loved it till the very end with few boring parts here and there. The game is really cool, but it's still isn't my favorite game of all time. It's the only RPG that I actually enjoy aside from Undertale if you can call it an RPG.

3. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher Member

I can't remember what year it was, but I played it on the PS2. And I remember that it was several CD's long, I made it to the second CD and then I had to return the game to the video store and I never finished it.

4. Athanas

Athanas Member

That is true,friend.

5. Athanas

Athanas Member

Did it not interfere with your high school studies?

6. Athanas

Athanas Member

Where I stay, there are some villages that restrict children to playing these addictive games. They say it can interefere with their education.

7. Athanas

Athanas Member

Yes. Friends play a vital role to enlighten us.

8. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

Well, yeah. You either get into video games when you're young or not at all. Most older people don't seem very interested in technology in general. Some even refuse to use cellphones.

9. Anachiwo

Anachiwo Member

That's the perks that comes with having good and creative friends. There is nothing good and interesting that they come across which they wouldn't try to inform you as their paddy. Keeping such friends have benefited me in several ways that I can recount. Good friends are priceless, they are worth more than gold or sliver.

10. holmes22

holmes22 Member

That does not surprise me but it does a little with games like this, but I suppose there is something in a lot of these games that can be skewed anyway you like. Hopefully it is not too restrictive though.