• I am upgrading the forum today. There may be some glitches while I'm doing this. We'll be back at 100% asap.

When did you start playing?

Dec 21, 2017
I started playing few years ago when my brother introduced this game to me. I think it was 2016.
I suppose that playing it with your brother makes it an even more enjoyable experience? I say this because I simply love playing FF with my kids.

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, many of us have discovered FF and other games through friends @itsmenermin. That is why making a good game is the best advertising, we will just recommend it to our friends and invite them to play too.

Nov 28, 2017
What you are saying is true. You may fear a ceryain game when you have not yet tried it out, but the moment you play it, it becomes your favorite.
Yes, I have experienced that a lot. There are some games I am excellent at playing today. I can recall before I started with them I had the fear I wouldn't be able to understand the games let alone playing good.

May 7, 2018
My brothers used to play FF and I used to watch it. Being a mama's girl, I never wanted to go away from her and divert my mind from her. But gradually, when I saw the FF games, I started enjoying them and I automatically got involved in it.

Gradually, I found that I am loving some games like Kingdom Hearts and am also falling in love with the characters of the game. So, it worked fantasy for me!

Mar 4, 2018
It took me more than two years after the release of the final fantasy xii to begin playing the game. I think that was in 2012 or there abouts and I have to confess that it was a good experience for me in the sense that I found way to defeat the characters on found in most of the cities.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: