• I am upgrading the forum today. There may be some glitches while I'm doing this. We'll be back at 100% asap.

Where did you first discover FF?

Mar 4, 2018
Are you saying that the game isn't well promoted now to have a lot of reach to the general public? I think otherwise because from when I checked last, the game is played by thousands of people worldwide but that does not mean the number of its gaming fans shouldn't increase more. So on that note, I have to agree with you on making people more aware of the game.
What I am saying is that you can't really compare the number of fans that the game has gotten in the past with what we have now. The game has become quite popular that even those that don't play the Final Fantasy now knows that this amazing game is in existence.

Mar 22, 2018
A friend introduced it to me, however there never was a high amount of interest with the gameplay and I found the screen to be cluttered with too much stuff going on.

Mar 9, 2018
What I am saying is that you can't really compare the number of fans that the game has gotten in the past with what we have now. The game has become quite popular that even those that don't play the Final Fantasy now knows that this amazing game is in existence.
Oh, now I understand what you mean and it's so true what you just mentioned now because there has been a massive increase on the number of people getting into playing Final Fantasy games and it's all down to the promotion campaign done about the game franchise.

Feb 22, 2018
My best friend got me into it when we were just little kids back then. I got into it just for the fun of it but now I can't stop playing the Final Fantasy games.

Apr 10, 2018
I discovered both Final Fantasy 1 and 2 from a 300-in-1 PSX game. I think those games are ported from an NES or an older console. It was all thanks to that game collection that I was introduced to the Final Fantasy universe. :D

Oct 24, 2017
I discovered Final Fantasy on one of my YouTube sessions. Having access to free WiFi will make you surf all corners of the internet and that is how I landed on a video about FF 7. It seemed so cool so I googled it and ended up ordering the game on Steam.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: