1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We'd like to wish a warm welcome to Bartz_FFV, who will be helping us out with moderating Final Fantasy Forums! Thanks, Bartz_FFV! You're a real Final Fantasy fan and we can't wait to see this forum grow with your help.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is the better Farron Sister?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIII (FFXIII | FF13)' started by Bartz_FFV, Apr 13, 2018 at 8:08 PM.

?

Who do you like better?

1. Lightning

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Serah

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Bartz_FFV

Bartz_FFV Moderator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

This is not about who is Stronger because technically Lightning is the strongest character in All of Final Fantasy. She is like the Mary Sue of all Mary sues. She can defeat Noctis or Sephiroth with an ease. According to the game creator themselves, Lightning is the most powerful.

This is more about who is more likable between the Protagonist of Final Fantasy 13 and the Protagonist of 13-2.

Lightning is a more serious character, I guess being the older sister and a soldier who fought wars she had been through a lot. She is a strong warrior but her personality is cold. I think they made her super serious to make her like a female Cloud Strife or Squall Leonhart. Lightning is more independent, She doesnt even have a love interest. She is too busy saving the world and protecting her sister.

Serah is the weaker one of the two sisters but she have a more warmer personality. In 13 we want to save her because she is very lovable. Serah is ditzier and dumber than her sister but she compensates that with personality and compassion. I wont say Serah is a weakling since she held her own in 13-2 as she is the main character there. I found Serah more relatable because she grows as a person since she is weak at the beginning while Lightning is strong since the beginning.

2. Folk Artist

Folk Artist Member

I am going to say that Lightning Farron is the one responsible for looking after her younger sister Serah- because her father and mother died when she was pretty young- so thats a plus for her. With no family left, Lightning was forced to raise her younger sister- and really sometimes, life situations can really be the cause of their different personalities, and no fault of their own. Also suppose you are a family member- and have to choose between Lightning and Farron-you would have to love them both equally, But Lightning is probably the best fighter-look how she takes on Wonder Woman below(haha) !

#2 Folk Artist, Apr 13, 2018 at 11:38 PM
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2018 at 11:57 PM
  3. holmes22

holmes22 Member

I would agree there that the one who really provides the guidance and does the looking after would have to be the better one. Although when you think of the overall potential the answer might change there.

4. Bartz_FFV

Bartz_FFV Moderator
    Staff Member

Who specifically are you talking about? Lightning or Serah?

5. Emma kwamboka

Emma kwamboka Member

Hi everyone? Maybe am biased. I kinda hate Serah. Totally prefer Lightning to her. Even her outfits are way more cooler than Serah's.