Would you like a mobile version of FF8?

Apr 18, 2018
I think it would be a good nostalgia trip to Genexers who are teens in the 90's and Millennials who were children in the 90's. 8's graphics is not really that heavy for a tablet or smartphone to handle. For a game from the 90's the characters looks modern and will fit in with the smartphone using generation. It is also a great way to introduce the game to millennials who were not yet born when the game is release.

A lot of Mobile games from Ios and Google Playstore these days have similar graphics with FF8 so it is going to fit in like a glove. It is going to be a cheap cash in for Square Enix and it is a way to hype the game for a future remake or subsequel.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
It's a new trend for all gaming industry and developers to make Android versions of all the games that they have on either PC or Consoles because they are always looking for the opportunity to exploit people's interests and love for the game, and also to give opportunities to those who don't own consoles or PC the chance to enjoy the game playing with their phones.

Mar 9, 2018
It's a new trend for all gaming industry and developers to make Android versions of all the games that they have on either PC or Consoles because they are always looking for the opportunity to exploit people's interests and love for the game, and also to give opportunities to those who don't own consoles or PC the chance to enjoy the game playing with their phones.
I completely agree with you on this assertion. If you take a closer look at what games are being produced and made available for gamers to play today, you will come to discover that lots of games are now in its android versions. Asking why follow such trend, it was arrived at the conclusion that these gaming companies wouldn't want to leave any fan out the loop of playing for not having either a PC or a Console.

Oct 25, 2017
How about the card game called Final Fantasy 8 Triple Triad -and it is based on the mini-game fom Final Fantasy 8. You can get this card game on android and iOS. I think this card game was in Final Fantasy 14 also- and you have to download the Final Fantasy portal app. You start out with 5 crystals and every time you play a match, you lose a crystal- has anybody played this and what do you think?

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
If I'm being honest, I wouldn't mind if the mobile version of Final Fantasy 8 is produced but in all truth, I would not be playing with my phone because I'm not a fan of playing using mobile devices for the obvious reasons of killing my phone device battery. I understand the reason why mobile version of games are developed but it's just not for me as I prefer to play using Playstation consoles.

Mar 4, 2018
It is going to be amazing to have the most of the final fantasy game series on mobile series and especially the FF 8 which was really popular during the 19th century. Also, there are some gamers that are not into the consoles anymore and the better thing about this idea is that it is going to capture those sets of people.

Nov 10, 2017
It really is the new trend as others have mentioned so you just kind of wonder why not, and to a certain degree you come to expect it. I am not the biggest mobile gamer but if done right I love the option.

Mar 9, 2018
If I'm being honest, I wouldn't mind if the mobile version of Final Fantasy 8 is produced but in all truth, I would not be playing with my phone because I'm not a fan of playing using mobile devices for the obvious reasons of killing my phone device battery. I understand the reason why mobile version of games are developed but it's just not for me as I prefer to play using Playstation consoles.
I completely understand how you feel about not feeling comfortable with playing games using one's android phones even when it's a great game like Final Fantasy games, the toll it gets on the phone device is what makes me not appreciate using my phone to play games currently. Gaming on Playstation console is a lot more better in my opinion.

Mar 9, 2018
It is going to be amazing to have the most of the final fantasy game series on mobile series and especially the FF 8 which was really popular during the 19th century. Also, there are some gamers that are not into the consoles anymore and the better thing about this idea is that it is going to capture those sets of people.
Are you serious about saying that lots of people aren't into playing on consoles? Personally from my understanding, real gamers don't really fancy playing using mobile phones to play. They prefer using PC monitors or consoles either Playstation or Xbox One or Xbox 360. I'm not saying that android games don't look good but it has its limitations.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
I completely understand how you feel about not feeling comfortable with playing games using one's android phones even when it's a great game like Final Fantasy games, the toll it gets on the phone device is what makes me not appreciate using my phone to play games currently. Gaming on Playstation console is a lot more better in my opinion.
The only people who would have the freedom to play with Android devices in my opinion are those that have access to electricity 24/7 because they would have the means of charging their phone device once the game playing runs it down, unlike my situation where we hardly see electricity for more than 7 hours in a day. So therefore, playing with an android phone is virtually impossible.

Mar 9, 2018
The only people who would have the freedom to play with Android devices in my opinion are those that have access to electricity 24/7 because they would have the means of charging their phone device once the game playing runs it down, unlike my situation where we hardly see electricity for more than 7 hours in a day. So therefore, playing with an android phone is virtually impossible.
This is a very factual statement that you just pointed out to one's attention. Electricity power problems is the major problem for anyone who plays games using his or her Android phone be the game especially if it's Final Fantasy games would definitely drain the battery power or life, thereby leaving the individual with no powered phone device.

Mar 19, 2018
I seem to agree with you. There is not FF8 on phone though many people would want there to be one. As much as it's on stream, a portable version would be awesome. I love the music, the characters and the plot was just super awesome.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
This is a very factual statement that you just pointed out to one's attention. Electricity power problems is the major problem for anyone who plays games using his or her Android phone be the game especially if it's Final Fantasy games would definitely drain the battery power or life, thereby leaving the individual with no powered phone device.
When you lack adequate electricity, it's definitely going to be a bad decision to play any game using your phones, especially playing Final Fantasy games, because it's definitely going to ruin both your phone and its battery as well. In as much as it's going to be a great feeling playing with phones but it's not to be encouraged.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
I seem to agree with you. There is not FF8 on phone though many people would want there to be one. As much as it's on stream, a portable version would be awesome. I love the music, the characters and the plot was just super awesome.
Exactly, those who couldn't afford getting a Playstation consoles, Xbox One or Xbox 360 consoles or PC, would love to have FF 8 available on android phones, in order for them to have the opportunity to enjoy the game.

Oct 24, 2017
I'd definitely love to see a mobile version. I mean most of the games are getting their own mobile version or at the most remake. So it's definitely good enough to have such mobile version worth playing. I am going to definitely try it out if it ever released.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
I'd definitely love to see a mobile version. I mean most of the games are getting their own mobile version or at the most remake. So it's definitely good enough to have such mobile version worth playing. I am going to definitely try it out if it ever released.
There is no doubt that lots of people who are real Final Fantasy games fans would appreciate it if Final Fantasy 8 comes on a mobile version. Most people are definitely going to play it in order to just have a feeling of how it would be playing on an android device. But am I going to be looking forward to playing on an android phone, I don't think I would be tempted that much to try it out.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
I would like to see a mobile version but it has to be a paid game instead of free to play. I hate playing games with ads and microtransactions. A complete full game is better.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I would like to see a mobile version but it has to be a paid game instead of free to play. I hate playing games with ads and microtransactions. A complete full game is better.
Exactly, I have the same feeling about free games with its constant ad pop ups, it makes me feel like breaking the game. Getting to play a game uninterrupted makes one enjoy the game a lot more better than with ads interference with the game.

Mar 9, 2018
When you lack adequate electricity, it's definitely going to be a bad decision to play any game using your phones, especially playing Final Fantasy games, because it's definitely going to ruin both your phone and its battery as well. In as much as it's going to be a great feeling playing with phones but it's not to be encouraged.
The honest truth is that some people actually enjoy playing the mobile version of any game that they happen to come across. So therefore, getting Final Fantasy 8 in an android version really wouldn't be a bad idea because it's definitely going to sell well.

Mar 9, 2018
This is main reason for my stench hated for any game that is free. Ads kills my interest in playing such a game and it's the reason why playing any free games doesn't seem to interest me in any way.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: