Would you like a mobile version of FF8?

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
The honest truth is that some people actually enjoy playing the mobile version of any game that they happen to come across. So therefore, getting Final Fantasy 8 in an android version really wouldn't be a bad idea because it's definitely going to sell well.
From the comments of 95% of the members in the forum, you would see clearly that people would love to have the android version of Final Fantasy 8, and actually it's not really a bad idea to have the game either. So therefore, let's wait for Square Enix to make their decision.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
I would like to see a mobile version but it has to be a paid game instead of free to play. I hate playing games with ads and microtransactions. A complete full game is better.
Personally, my ordinary browsing the internet and ads keep popping up makes me feel like dying, imagine how it makes me feel when I'm playing a game and it's getting interrupted with useless ads? I would never be comfortable with free games ever in this life because of ads and microtransactions issues.

Mar 9, 2018
From the comments of 95% of the members in the forum, you would see clearly that people would love to have the android version of Final Fantasy 8, and actually it's not really a bad idea to have the game either. So therefore, let's wait for Square Enix to make their decision.
Exactly, you have a very clear observation with the members opinion on getting the android version of Final Fantasy games. Most of them want that, I don't think I have seen a member who said no to the android version of the FF 8 game. So, if the members on the forum desire this, there is every chance in the world that everyone out there would want the same thing.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Exactly, you have a very clear observation with the members opinion on getting the android version of Final Fantasy games. Most of them want that, I don't think I have seen a member who said no to the android version of the FF 8 game. So, if the members on the forum desire this, there is every chance in the world that everyone out there would want the same thing.
This is so very true, everyone seems to have a huge interest in getting the Android version of Final Fantasy 8, so should Square Enix consider going into developing the Android version of the game, it doesn't seem to be a bad idea.

Mar 9, 2018
This is so very true, everyone seems to have a huge interest in getting the Android version of Final Fantasy 8, so should Square Enix consider going into developing the Android version of the game, it doesn't seem to be a bad idea.
One thing which I have discovered about how the game company Square Enix operates is that they take into consideration what the gaming fan wants and should they get a hang of the issue on developing Android version of FF 8, they are definitely guaranteed to do it.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
One thing which I have discovered about how the game company Square Enix operates is that they take into consideration what the gaming fan wants and should they get a hang of the issue on developing Android version of FF 8, they are definitely guaranteed to do it.
The truth is that the Final Fantasy games fans are the most important variable the company Square Enix cares for because they are the ones the games are developed for. When you give the fans what they desire, it makes them remain loyal to the game brand.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
From what I know, there is no Final Fantasy games that doesn't have huge lovers, so when it comes to having android version of Final Fantasy 8, it's definitely going to have lots of fans who would desire it and this means more money for the company Square Enix.

Mar 9, 2018
From what I know, there is no Final Fantasy games that doesn't have huge lovers, so when it comes to having android version of Final Fantasy 8, it's definitely going to have lots of fans who would desire it and this means more money for the company Square Enix.
Exactly, I believe that the company Square Enix plans to develop and produce any Final Fantasy game, they must have already carried out extensive research on how the gamers would react to the new game, so therefore should they decide to make the game, the fans will definitely love it.

Mar 9, 2018
The truth is that the Final Fantasy games fans are the most important variable the company Square Enix cares for because they are the ones the games are developed for. When you give the fans what they desire, it makes them remain loyal to the game brand.
The Final Fantasy games fans exist for the company's benefit, so therefore it would be a bad idea on behalf of the Square Enix to don't care about what their fans desire and should they follow such step, they are definitely going to lose their fans to their rivals.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Exactly, I believe that the company Square Enix plans to develop and produce any Final Fantasy game, they must have already carried out extensive research on how the gamers would react to the new game, so therefore should they decide to make the game, the fans will definitely love it.
Let's wait and see what Square Enix have in store for us and hopefully it's something that we are all going to be proud of. I'm 100% convinced that the company wouldn't disappoint.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
The Final Fantasy games fans exist for the company's benefit, so therefore it would be a bad idea on behalf of the Square Enix to don't care about what their fans desire and should they follow such step, they are definitely going to lose their fans to their rivals.
The fans means a lot to company, and they are definitely going to want to keep their fans happy because they are the reasons for the company's existence. So therefore, Square Enix will definitely look for every possible means to keeping their fans.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
I am willing to pay for the mobile version for the price point of 3 to 7 dollars. It is just a port and I had seen my niece playing Final Fantasy 8 on her tablet via PS1 emulator. SO a port is pretty much possible.

Mar 9, 2018
The fans means a lot to company, and they are definitely going to want to keep their fans happy because they are the reasons for the company's existence. So therefore, Square Enix will definitely look for every possible means to keeping their fans.
When a gaming company makes the mistake of not taking its fans seriously by giving them what they want, another game company will definitely take advantage of this opportunity and scoop them up. So if, I'm sure that Square Enix isn't ready to go into fan war to retain their fans.

Mar 9, 2018
Let's wait and see what Square Enix have in store for us and hopefully it's something that we are all going to be proud of. I'm 100% convinced that the company wouldn't disappoint.
Yes exactly my friend, we are definitely going to get the best from Square Enix. Over the years the company has been in business, it has never disappointed, so I wouldn't believe that they are ready to start disappointing us now.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Yes exactly my friend, we are definitely going to get the best from Square Enix. Over the years the company has been in business, it has never disappointed, so I wouldn't believe that they are ready to start disappointing us now.
You have a very good point about what Square Enix has done for its gaming fans over the years, with the company in business for so long than I can remember, and till today they are still ranking well in its production shows that they mean business more than we would ever know.

Mar 9, 2018
You have a very good point about what Square Enix has done for its gaming fans over the years, with the company in business for so long than I can remember, and till today they are still ranking well in its production shows that they mean business more than we would ever know.
Yes, I think so the exact same way. I think that has been a chatter on Square Enix leaving the decision of the Final Fantasy games remake in the hands of the Final Fantasy games fans after FF7 remake is done. This shows you how the company values the input of its fans.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Yes, I think so the exact same way. I think that has been a chatter on Square Enix leaving the decision of the Final Fantasy games remake in the hands of the Final Fantasy games fans after FF7 remake is done. This shows you how the company values the input of its fans.
I'm personally looking forward to having Final Fantasy 6 remake. That particular game of FF series is among the best series on the game. So therefore should there be an opening for us to vote, I'm voting for FF6.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
When a gaming company makes the mistake of not taking its fans seriously by giving them what they want, another game company will definitely take advantage of this opportunity and scoop them up. So if, I'm sure that Square Enix isn't ready to go into fan war to retain their fans.
It would be a grave mistake for any gaming company to look down on its fans desires of its fan base, it would give their competitors a chance to step in and kick them out of business. And I'm very certain that Square Enix wouldn't be making such mistakes.

Mar 9, 2018
It would be a grave mistake for any gaming company to look down on its fans desires of its fan base, it would give their competitors a chance to step in and kick them out of business. And I'm very certain that Square Enix wouldn't be making such mistakes.
I believe that Square Enix is too big to commit such error in judgement on how to treat their fans because had they been caught in such situations over the years they have been in business, they would have likely shutdown by now.

Mar 9, 2018
I'm personally looking forward to having Final Fantasy 6 remake. That particular game of FF series is among the best series on the game. So therefore should there be an opening for us to vote, I'm voting for FF6.
Some gamers would say that they prefer Final Fantasy 9 or Final Fantasy 11 but I think that Final Fantasy 6 would offer more than all those ones but anyways, the one that gets the remake will still be appreciated by all Final Fantasy fans.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: