Anyone else playing FFRK?

Sase3119

Dec 23, 2017
I've never even heard of this. So many mobile games...

Doubtful. The game has been out for nearly 3 years ( worldwide release was in march 2015 ). It's interesting that you thought it was dull. It has a good score on GPS as of now, either you're in the minority there, or the mobile gamers just have lower standards :D
Probably a bit of both ;) The format of it was (obviously) designed for mobile gaming, and I'm not generally into mobile games. I think for a lot of people though they just hyped on the FF part and didn't care about the rest. Mobile game ratings tend to be skewed a lot.

Case in point, I was looking at a game on the play store the other day that was in Japanese. It only had a ~2 star rating because all the Japanese ratings were 5 stars, but there were a ton of people rating it 1 star because there was no English version.

Dec 21, 2017
To be honest I can't recall this one, but I am taking a look now, out of curiosity, even if it has already almost 3 years old. Ratings are important sure, but at the same time I prefer to see it for myself.

Nov 3, 2017
Probably a bit of both ;) The format of it was (obviously) designed for mobile gaming, and I'm not generally into mobile games. I think for a lot of people though they just hyped on the FF part and didn't care about the rest. Mobile game ratings tend to be skewed a lot.

Case in point, I was looking at a game on the play store the other day that was in Japanese. It only had a ~2 star rating because all the Japanese ratings were 5 stars, but there were a ton of people rating it 1 star because there was no English version.
I did notice a lot of ridiculous reviews on GPS as well. People will often give 1 star ratings with the reason being " the app won't run, freezes etc." First of all, it might not be the developers fault, but rather user error, your phone failing or some type of compatibility issue with your smartphones hardware. Secondly, you haven't seen if the app is any good or not, so how can you actually rate it ?

To be honest I can't recall this one, but I am taking a look now, out of curiosity, even if it has already almost 3 years old. Ratings are important sure, but at the same time I prefer to see it for myself.
You might as well try it if you want to since it's F2P, but I'm not sure how much content you can access without spending actual money.

Sase3119

Dec 23, 2017
you haven't seen if the app is any good or not, so how can you actually rate it ?
Ugh, yes, this is like a pet peeve of mine. People claim they do it because it will make developers fix the problem. Half the time it isn't their fault though, like you said. And even if it is a problem, no one ever goes back and updates their review when the problem is fixed!

Mar 19, 2018
Hi everyone. The game is actually unavailable because they are carrying out a server maintenance, which will extended without warning.

Mar 22, 2018
Sounds interesting. I haven't tried that game so far. I've been so busy these days so I already stopped gaming.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: