Best Final Fantasy Game to Start With?

Oct 26, 2017
I think FF7 is being said by many forum users. But also there seems to be a lot of users who say old games in the series are good too. Also do check out the mobile version of the games. Those are not bad either. You have to pick one which you are comfortable with.
Yes, the most important part is the feeling of comfort. There are many who do not like any game of the series. The only reason is that they lack the level of comfort which is needed while enjoying any game. Every person has different likes and dislikes. It is really hard to say that if a person likes a particular game then the other one would also like it and that too to the same extent. The variation of choice will always happen. All one can do is to suggest the starting point. If one likes it then well and good otherwise there are a lot of many other options to choose from.

Oct 25, 2017
I think you could start about anywhere and the games do not have to be played in order, as far as which game you should play first. All these Final Fantasy games have a lot of things in common, but each game tells a different story. I think you could listen to the video below for some great tips to get started, when playing Final Fantasy.

Oct 26, 2017
I think you could start about anywhere and the games do not have to be played in order, as far as which game you should play first. All these Final Fantasy games have a lot of things in common, but each game tells a different story. I think you could listen to the video below for some great tips to get started, when playing Final Fantasy.

This video is great and very informative. I think most of the new users will get a clear picture of the game. Most of the suggestions listed in the video are practically logical. Thanks a lot for sharing the link.

The best part is that none of the game of the series is inter related and can be played individually. All the games where the series are not interlinked do well and the same holds for The Final Fantasy games.

Mar 22, 2018
For me the best game in the franchise is Final Fantasy VI. FF10 would be perfect since it's not too old, and does a really good job of teaching how FF battles work.There are also other great games like FFX and FXII. You can start with any of them though. You should see the one who fits better your need for plot, gameplay and graphics.

Mar 9, 2018
Preference differs in people, so there are some things to consider before making a decision on which one to start playing. If you care about graphics in game too much, then I would advise not playing from Final Fantasy 1 to 7 or even 8. Anyone from FF 9 upwards is going to be good on your PS 2 and 3.

Mar 9, 2018
Looking for the best final fantasy game to start with? I would advise you start with the very first one FF1 as you slowly ascend up the series, but if you just strictly want to begin with the best, try FFVI.
Not really everyone would love playing from Final Fantasy 1 for the fact that they are already aware of the numerous series of the game. It actually happened to me because I never played the FF 1 series of the game.

Jan 14, 2018
If you want to go with the best story. Start with 6, Final Fantasy 6 tied 7 when it comes to critical praise and all characters have their own struggles and development. You will meet the best villain ever in Kefka, The best couple ever in form of Locke and Celes and the best Hero ever in Terra.

Oct 24, 2017
I think FF 7 is not bad. And most of the folks love the story too. So it can be the first game to start up with. Though it may not be the good option if you prefer more controls and graphics like the current FF.

Mar 4, 2018
If you are not discriminatory with dated graphics start with Final Fantasy 7 and 8 but with the system you have available, start with 10 and 12 for your ps2 and 13 with your Ps3.

Final fantasy 1 is available in ds.
I began with FF8 and I have to say that I never regretted doing so for I've gotten better the more I play the game. I don't have a Ps3 at the moment for I would have tried the other out.

Mar 4, 2018
You have done the right thing by deciding to join the communinty of FF. I am sure you will enjoy the games.
The Final Fantasy game series is one of the best you can get out there and the game gets better with each series developed. I've not gotten tired of playing the game and won't do so in the future as well.

Mar 19, 2018
Hi everyone? The arguably best game in the franchise is Final Fantasy VI. There are also other great games like Final Fantasy X and XII. You should see the one which fits better your need for plot, gameplay and graphics.

Oct 24, 2017
I think some good final fantasy games to start with are 6, 7, 8 , 10, 15. Depends on how you like to play. There are plenty of options to choose from as well.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: