Do you listen to music when playing FF games? If yes, what's your favorite?

Nov 28, 2017
Africa
Yes, I love listening to music when I am playing the final fantasy games. In fact, I have been used to listening to music whenever I was reading, watching video games or computer games and still love to listening to music while playing games till now. The music I love most includes country musicals, instrumentals, and orchestra music.

Dec 19, 2017
Most of the time when I play final fantasy in play station, I always play my favorite Final Fantasy song. The "Eyes on me", theme song of Final Fantasy VIII by Faye Wong and "Melodies of Life" ,the main theme song of Final Fantasy IX. The music is so great to me. It is a touching sad song, but it makes me fully feel the game every time I play Final Fantasy.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I enjoy listening to hip hop music when I play Final Fantasy games. It is an active and lively song that is filled with energy, so therefore it jells well with playing Final Fantasy games. In fact, I don't think I can play games any game at all without music. It's definitely going to be a boring activity which my kind of person doesn't participate in.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Yes, I definitely HAVE to. There is no way I will do any gaming or anything creative to start with without any kind of a noise in the background.
I usually use my headpiece because the music I listen is either too epic for the people around me or even too disturbing.
My personal taste includes industrial, darkcore, numetal, epic gothic rock and similar.
I usually find a remix on the YouTube of 1 hour or 2 hours each, or I made my own personal playlist and just roll it.
Music adds more life into the game while playing, it liven it up and intensity the satisfaction one gets from playing the game. Going at gaming without music is a boring activity that would certainly bore one's brains out. I believe this is the reason why most games comes with theme songs to help with the enjoyment of playing.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
It is only on rare occasions that I listen to music when playing FF. Sometimes the game soundtrack is enough to keep me entertained. FF is one of the few games that do not require background music to be fabulous. The music is a very small part of the thrill and without it, not much changes.
Are you sure? I certainly cannot believe anyone would appreciate playing any game including Final Fantasy games without any form of music. I would be wondering what is there to enjoy if there is no music to add life into the game? Music changes everything that has to do with gaming to be, the experience is never the same when playing without music.

Dec 29, 2017
No, I do not listen while playing because I do not want any distraction. I just wanted to concentrate on the game and just play. My best time in listening to music is while I am doing some house chores. Therefore, I like to listen to pop and R&B songs because it acts like an energy booster for me.

Oct 24, 2017
I do listen to music. I have di.fm app. And I listen to a lot of music variety there. I have lot of EDM songs installed on my system too. So it can be fun listening to those games.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I do listen to music. I have di.fm app. And I listen to a lot of music variety there. I have lot of EDM songs installed on my system too. So it can be fun listening to those games.
These music makes playing a lot more fun than playing without it. I cannot imagine how it would be to play without music, and to think that some people would off including the background music all in the name of not needing distraction, keeps me wondering what they actually enjoy while playing in such manner.

Oct 24, 2017
Yes most of the EDM genre is indeed worth listening to. You can also check old state of the trance music. And there are some really good tracks. And a lot of music to listen to. So I do use youtube for the same these days.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I will definitely check out those EMD songs that you mentioned above @overcast, l hope they are as cool as you painted them to be but anyways I love music a lot, so even if they aren't that good, I'm sure to still find a good way to enjoy listening to it.

Feb 22, 2018
I'm a hip hop head so whenever I'm gaming there is always hip hop playing on the background. I actually think music helps when you need to zone out and enjoy playing FF.

Oct 24, 2017
Never tried the hip hop in the gaming. I am not sure how that would work out. I guess for car racing hip hop would be energetic. Not sure how the fantasy and FPS or RPG gaming would be like with it. But yeah worth checking out hip hop on slow games.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
I'm a hip hop head so whenever I'm gaming there is always hip hop playing on the background. I actually think music helps when you need to zone out and enjoy playing FF.
Hip hop is a great combination for me when playing Final Fantasy games because it's kind of action packed, so the beats of hip hop flows absolutely good with the game and make it more enjoyable.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Never tried the hip hop in the gaming. I am not sure how that would work out. I guess for car racing hip hop would be energetic. Not sure how the fantasy and FPS or RPG gaming would be like with it. But yeah worth checking out hip hop on slow games.
You can try it out and discover how it works perfect with it. For Final Fantasy game, I'm definitely sure it works perfectly with it as long as you enjoy listening to music when playing, I don't know about other RPG games because I haven't tried it with other ones except FF games.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
No, I do not listen while playing because I do not want any distraction. I just wanted to concentrate on the game and just play. My best time in listening to music is while I am doing some house chores. Therefore, I like to listen to pop and R&B songs because it acts like an energy booster for me.
If I'm at home doing anything, there is always music playing. The only thing I would be doing at home without listening to music is watching movies because the music won't allow me focus on the movie. But if it's gaming, I would always have one to be playing as I play the game.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Yes, I love listening to music when I am playing the final fantasy games. In fact, I have been used to listening to music whenever I was reading, watching video games or computer games and still love to listening to music while playing games till now. The music I love most includes country musicals, instrumentals, and orchestra music.
That's one good way to enjoy your days schedule with musical touch in all of them. Music liven the mood up in anything that you are doing and it makes you feel better with yourself even if things aren't going well for you at the moment. Music helps me to have a good focus on my gaming agendas.

Feb 22, 2018
I only listen to hip hop, so whenever I try to listen any other kind of genre I always find myself concentrating more on the music than on the game itself.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
I only listen to hip hop, so whenever I try to listen any other kind of genre I always find myself concentrating more on the music than on the game itself.
Then it's pretty obvious that gaming with extra music isn't meant for you because it makes you lose focus. I know some people who are just that way, there is nothing that can bring them to focus on the game once there is an added distraction.

Mar 4, 2018
There is this particular song by our local musician which I always listen to when I play Final Fantasy and the name of the guy is Phyno. The song which I am talking about is Parcel and one thing I got to like about that song is the beat which gives me a kind of internal energy not to stop playing Final Fantasy. I've become quite addicted that I have no time to play any other games when I pick up my device to have some game time.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
There is this particular song by our local musician which I always listen to when I play Final Fantasy and the name of the guy is Phyno. The song which I am talking about is Parcel and one thing I got to like about that song is the beat which gives me a kind of internal energy not to stop playing Final Fantasy. I've become quite addicted that I have no time to play any other games when I pick up my device to have some game time.
This is a very way to enjoys one's gaming activities, because it's very sure to keep you in the mood to play over a long period without getting bored. The music would serve as an external added input to the gaming experience which makes it a lot more fun for the gamer. I would check out the song that you just talked about and see for myself how good it is with playing Final Fantasy game.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: