FFVII Remake

Oct 24, 2017
There seems to be a lot of videos and the changes coming out. And it seems like if they make remake of that FF series. I am likely to say that it is one good remake. Though cloud is overused character and some of the time it feels llike dante in some context. But yes it's a good plot worth remake.

Jan 8, 2018
I as of now I had watched the videos with respect to the remake, and it as of now looks astounding. FF VII is one of my top choices and I simply adored each and every one of them, turn offs and everything. I adore the reality it has transformed into an active rpg, turn based these days doesn't feel in the same class as years back.

Nov 3, 2017
I disagree with you there. Turn based is just as good as it was before. I dislike the apparent transition to an active battle system, they're really making too many changes in this remake.

Oct 24, 2017
I think a lot of people here need to play the FF crisis core. And it would be fun to see how the people react to that. Because the crisis core has the same remake for the characters. And it is going to be fun that way.

Jan 14, 2018
I had been waiting for this remake since the Ps3 era. I really hope they won't screw this up. The Resident evil 1 remake is a well beloved remake that still being played until now with it's remasters.

I want final FFVII remake to achieve something like Resident evil 1 remake did. It managed to unify 3 different generations of fans instead of divide them. The removal of the turn based system will be very polarizing. So I am sure some old school fans will be upset.

Oct 24, 2017
I think after crisis core. I don't there would be any strong remake of the FF7. I think it just goes to show that the franchise has moved on. And they have found out better stories. And hopeful they can get with the FF7 plot some day.

janleo

Jan 13, 2018
Well Im not really a fan of remakes but this might get my attention especially if the graphics and fight scenes would be improved like your watching a movie. It would be a plus too if they can make it like a coop thing. 3 players taking on single roles for each character would be nice.

Jan 14, 2018
Alternate endings is a must for replay value sake. Imagine a happy ending where we can save Aeris. Alternate endings can add replay value to the game after we finished it. Each ending will have a different difficulty to achieve.

Jan 14, 2018
I'm a Final Fantasy VIII fan but no doubt this FFVII remake will going to be awesome. And of course it is a Final Fantasy game so surely it will going to be cool. I've play the playstation1 version. The one that the hand of cloud looks like a paint brush :)) . I can't wait to see how they change it. :)

Jan 14, 2018
The remake must have an alternate ending option. Imagine being able to save Aeris. Her death upsets many people. He death can still be the canon ending. The alternate ending can just be a perk for playing the game the second time.

Kekko98

Dec 27, 2017
The remake looks amazing in these videos, but there are a lot of scenes that probably will get changed, we've already lost the original turn based gameplay. Also, I never really liked games with episodes. If I'm going to play this I'll wait for a complete edition. Hope they don't change too many things.

Jan 25, 2018
I can't wait to play the FFVII remake. Remaking of games can go two ways - either extremely good and making the fan base love what they loved in their childhood or extremely bad and make them hate the company for ruining or changing the game. Everyone wants to see their old game how they once remembered it with the bugs fixed and the graphics updated, but not with the whole gameplay system changed.

Nov 3, 2017
I can't wait to play the FFVII remake. Remaking of games can go two ways - either extremely good and making the fan base love what they loved in their childhood or extremely bad and make them hate the company for ruining or changing the game. Everyone wants to see their old game how they once remembered it with the bugs fixed and the graphics updated, but not with the whole gameplay system changed.
Well, the problem is that they are seemingly changing the gameplay by quite a lot. Not so sure now that this is going to end up being very good, but I'll reserve my judgement until the game comes out.

Jan 14, 2018
If this remake will be a success we might end up having a final fantasy 7-2 sub sequel.7 having an in Universe sequel have a great chance to be bigger than 10-2 and Lightning returns.

Nov 27, 2017
Well, the problem is that they are seemingly changing the gameplay by quite a lot. Not so sure now that this is going to end up being very good, but I'll reserve my judgement until the game comes out.
I 100% agree with you the game should not even be called FVII because they have changed so much. Everyone wanted an FFVII remake and not a total overhaul. I am not gong to buy it until I see player reviews.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
The 7 remake is not going to be a frame by frame remake. SE is aware of the existence of the mods so there might be changes waiting ahead.

You encounter new characters, enemies, weapons, spells and scenarios not on the original so people who played the original will have a new experience. Important even'ts like Aerith's death won't be replaced though.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Final Fantasy 7 remake is a very good one, it looked very impressive with how the characters were made fit and the graphics toned up to be very appealing. The producers were very effective with the job they did with the Final Fantasy VII Remake.

May 12, 2018
It is still not clear if the totality of CyberConnect 2’s work would not push through, or if elements of the mechanics and assets produced remain part of Final Fantasy 7 Remake. I think it’s the latter given the title’s assumed size and scope.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: