Gaming in prison?

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Definitely, prisoners aren't the best people to put trust in and expect them to deliver on the trust. It's never happened before and certainly wouldn't start happening today. So therefore, giving them a chance at making run for something unplanned for isn't the best decision in my opinion.
There was a time here that prisoners broke out from the cell and made their way into the society causing serious problems for the general public by getting innocent people arrested for being in the area where some of these prisoner ran to. Now someone would come and suggest giving them games to play and encourage them to gather and plan for other sinister activities.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
This is true for I could recall when we were kids and always trying to imitate what we play in some games such as mortal combat and all that. I believe such situation may arise among those that are in prison and may want to play certain games on TV.
Yes of course, there is a 90% chance of the prisoners being negatively influenced by the video games they are allowed to play. This affected me and some of the people I know and there is no way that it won't affect the violent prone individuals locked up in prisons as well.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
There was a time here that prisoners broke out from the cell and made their way into the society causing serious problems for the general public by getting innocent people arrested for being in the area where some of these prisoner ran to. Now someone would come and suggest giving them games to play and encourage them to gather and plan for other sinister activities.
This is exactly why I'm completely against giving prisoners access to playing video games. For the record, they don't deserve that kind of privilege and also it gives them room to gather and conspire. This puts the security of every guard on duty in the prison yard at risk.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
This is exactly why I'm completely against giving prisoners access to playing video games. For the record, they don't deserve that kind of privilege and also it gives them room to gather and conspire. This puts the security of every guard on duty in the prison yard at risk.
Putting an innocent person at risk just to show mercy on prisoners that doesn't deserve it definitely ain't worth it. Some, let them rot away with gaming leisure, it's not going to change who they were already in the prison, so there is no need to give it to them. It's better to take these games to motherless babies homes, those orphans deserve the games more than the criminals in jail.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
You just made a very valid point here about those that really deserve the video games more than the prisoners. Those orphanage homes with lots of motherless babies truly deserve these gaming tools more than the criminals in prison. Those kids have never experienced playing games for the first time but those criminals chose to be in prison by committing one crime.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, I think that the video games would have more positive impact on the homeless children in motherless homes than criminals in prison for one crime or another. Some of these criminals are in jail on murder charges and you would want to give a killer video games to play. What is that signifying? Killing is good?

Oct 24, 2017
I think considering we have to understand the amount of electricity usage. I guess it may be possible that usage of the gaming may create issues. So it depends on each person in a different context.

Feb 22, 2018
I think gaming in prisons would be an amazing way of rehabilitating inmates and also passing time. At least this way they will not have the time to get into any trouble.

Oct 24, 2017
I think prison has a purpose to serve. No idea why would they be given games and stuff. I guess we just have to think of there for as well.

Mar 9, 2018
I stand on the ground of no games for prisoner for any reason whatsoever. They are there to serve their time for the crimes they committed, caught and convicted in the court of law. So no form of extra leisure for them until they have served out their time in prison.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
They are prisoners in conviction for one crime or another, they shouldn't be treated with any form of gaming courtesy because they don't deserve it in any way possible. They should do their time without expecting to be treated like they are innocent.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I think prison has a purpose to serve. No idea why would they be given games and stuff. I guess we just have to think of there for as well.
My thoughts exactly, they are in prison for the crimes they committed and found guilty. So they should expect to have anything like gaming provision made for them.

Oct 24, 2017
I think some of the criminals are to be get away with it. But there are some of the crimes being forced on the people. So on that note you can see that gaming in prison is not much worth it. And it could be waste of tax money.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
It's a complete waste of the tax payers money which I believe would be more useful if it's used on other beneficial projects that would be of great importance to the citizens and not the criminals in the prison.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: