Have you introduced anyone to FF12?

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
I think a lot of people hated the game before FF10. And after FF10 things have changed a lot in the game too. From FF12 onwards the graphics is better. And so does the single player quests. Some side quests are changed. So it's good to explore after FF12 IMO.
Exactly @overcast the poor graphics before Final Fantasy 10 had lots of people disappointed with the game, there was a friend of mine who had to quit playing the game as a result of that, although he really enjoyed FF6 but when FF12 hit the market and online, he came back rushing as if he was in incubation waiting for the best of it come out. He is one crazy gamer. The graphic of Final Fantasy 12 is the bomb and the upgrade of single player quest was more appealing and interesting.

Oct 26, 2017
Exactly @overcast the poor graphics before Final Fantasy 10 had lots of people disappointed with the game, there was a friend of mine who had to quit playing the game as a result of that, although he really enjoyed FF6 but when FF12 hit the market and online, he came back rushing as if he was in incubation waiting for the best of it come out. He is one crazy gamer. The graphic of Final Fantasy 12 is the bomb and the upgrade of single player quest was more appealing and interesting.
I agree with you on this. FF6 spoiled many things about the Final Fantasy games. But, such phases of ups and downs are common with every game. And the hidden benefit is that the revival of both the game and the gamer creates an additional spark to the gaming spirit. It helps to deplete the monotony which somehow seeps in.Now, FF12 will be enjoyed even more.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
You are very right, not forgetting the astounding music in it.
@Athanas The music in Final Fantasy 12 rocked me hard while playing it, although I have tried so hard to get the music online and download it. It'd definitely going to be interesting using it as my phone call ring tone. I'm normally of the habit of using such cool music as my callers ring tone, as it always turns people on :D.

Oct 31, 2017
@Athanas The music in Final Fantasy 12 rocked me hard while playing it, although I have tried so hard to get the music online and download it. It'd definitely going to be interesting using it as my phone call ring tone. I'm normally of the habit of using such cool music as my callers ring tone, as it always turns people on :D.
I agree the music was definitely energizing and i really liked it.

Oct 26, 2017
I never even thought of using the background music as my phone ringtone. While writing this post I'm still thinking whether I would ever want to do so or not. Can you share your personal experience in doing so?

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
I never even thought of using the background music as my phone ringtone. While writing this post I'm still thinking whether I would ever want to do so or not. Can you share your personal experience in doing so?
You are welcome to my world @amitkokiladitya, I have always made a habit of getting the best satisfaction of any music that knocks me off my feet by getting to use it in other things I involve myself in and not just from the source of the music.

You asked for my experience with such behavioral pattern and I would definitely give you one. I happen to also be a football (Soccer) freak, particularly in English Premier League. The league has a theme song whenever sports analysis is being done before the match kicks off and I do love that music. It gives me the chill whenever I hear it and I had to go research and found the song online, downloaded it and started using it as my message notification song :D. By that way, I could listen to the song more than 10 times in a day, as I normally get lots of text messages in a day.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
FF12 definitely stepped up and delivered, the graphics were phenomenal.
@jakub I would boldly claim that the need for continuous update in the versions of Final Fantasy games with regards to FF12 and other versions of it, is to improve on the already existing software, players and graphics in the pre-existing game. And this was exactly why the reality in Final Fantasy 12 was the bomb because they took out time to cover almost all basis while updating to the version.

Oct 25, 2017
Hahaha go ahead and use the music . It is quite intriguing!

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Hahaha go ahead and use the music . It is quite intriguing!
I'm already, at least for this reminder of the year, it's what I would use till January 2018, by then I would think of something new to get myself hooked up with. Maybe by then there would be a new release of Final Fantasy games, the developers may choose to called it whatever they desire and probably it's music would be a song from a whole different dimension, then I would start off again where I left off with the music of Final Fantasy 12.

Oct 26, 2017
You are welcome to my world @amitkokiladitya, I have always made a habit of getting the best satisfaction of any music that knocks me off my feet by getting to use it in other things I involve myself in and not just from the source of the music.

You asked for my experience with such behavioral pattern and I would definitely give you one. I happen to also be a football (Soccer) freak, particularly in English Premier League. The league has a theme song whenever sports analysis is being done before the match kicks off and I do love that music. It gives me the chill whenever I hear it and I had to go research and found the song online, downloaded it and started using it as my message notification song :D. By that way, I could listen to the song more than 10 times in a day, as I normally get lots of text messages in a day.
I must again admit that you are among the people who prefer to live life to the fullest. I really admire such people who tend to find happiness in small things.

I will definitely follow your idea of using the background music of Final Fantasy games as my ringtone. Presently, I'm hunting for the best available option. Any suggestion from your side will be most welcome.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
I must again admit that you are among the people who prefer to live life to the fullest. I really admire such people who tend to find happiness in small things.

I will definitely follow your idea of using the background music of Final Fantasy games as my ringtone. Presently, I'm hunting for the best available option. Any suggestion from your side will be most welcome.
I learnt long ago that we live just one life and it's paramount to take every opportunity that we have at it and enjoy it to the best of our might no matter how small such satisfaction may come. I would look for the link I used to download the English Premier League theme song and PM it to you. If I could still find the one for Final Fantasy games, I will send it as well :).

szerjhex18

Dec 2, 2017
My boyfriend started introduce this game to me. At first im having difficulties on playing it because i dont know how to play it. But the graphics, the character and the stories kept me in game. I feel like im watching a movie but i am the leading character and i will have to defeat all the enemy with all of my powers buwahahahah (evil laugh) .

PS: im not evil guys ok? :)

Oct 26, 2017
My boyfriend started introduce this game to me. At first im having difficulties on playing it because i dont know how to play it. But the graphics, the character and the stories kept me in game. I feel like im watching a movie but i am the leading character and i will have to defeat all the enemy with all of my powers buwahahahah (evil laugh) .

PS: im not evil guys ok? :)
I agree. It is the graphics, characters and the story of Final Fantasy games that hold the captivating powers. Even a person merely watching the game can fall addicted to it. This happened with one of my cousins. Though he was too small to manage the controls to loved to see me playing the game. After a few weeks it appeared that he has become addicted to watching this game series and would become restless if I did not play the game for even a single day.

Oct 25, 2017
I never have introduced this game(Final Fantasy 12) to any friends, but reading a little bit about this game, it does sound interesting with the beautiful visuals-and the characters get caught up in a web of politics and war. I think this game has been remastered since it came out, and there is quite a bit of difference now, than when the original first came out.

Rexy

Nov 11, 2017
I agree. It is the graphics, characters and the story of Final Fantasy games that hold the captivating powers. Even a person merely watching the game can fall addicted to it. This happened with one of my cousins. Though he was too small to manage the controls to loved to see me playing the game. After a few weeks it appeared that he has become addicted to watching this game series and would become restless if I did not play the game for even a single day.
True. if it wasn't for them I probably would never have even played this game.

Nov 27, 2017
Yes definitely, I introduced this to my friends and relatives, some of them enjoys while others didn't like this game. I was just curious why some of them didn't like this game. But looking on the game itself give to me an idea on what is all about. I really understand why people dislike this game but I think it just natural since we have different preferences and mindset when it comes to choosing a game play.

Oct 26, 2017
Every successful game has something unique and these are the attributes which make the Final Fantasy games stand out of the crowd.

Moreover, each upcoming series always has something that surpassed the previous versions. The makers of the game know how to maintain standards.

Rexy

Nov 11, 2017
Every successful game has something unique and these are the attributes which make the Final Fantasy games stand out of the crowd.

Moreover, each upcoming series always has something that surpassed the previous versions. The makers of the game know how to maintain standards.
That's true. Final Fantasy has so much to offer that makes them stand out from other games.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: