Have you introduced anyone to FF12?

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Exactly, the graphics were improved a whole lot and honestly, it was truly amazing, however, I still prefer XXIV.
Really you are still favoring the FF XIV, well that's a good series of the game. I did enjoy playing it as well but I think the 15 version is my favorite.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I agree it's a very good series
It's all good for us all lovely Final Fantasy gamers, let's make the most of the opportunity we have with the game now they are still offering us best experience for our playing time and money spent. It's really painful when you look forward to getting the best satisfaction from playing a game and it turned out to disappoint. I'm really glad FF game series isn't like that yet.

Dec 16, 2017
Back when I was in high school, I recommended FF12 to my friends for it has unique gameplay, storyline and awesome graphics at that time. At first, my friends told me that they do not like FF12's gameplay but after few weeks when I asked them if they are still playing the game, I was surprised that they became a fanboy of Ashe Dalmasca. With the remastered version of this game, it brings back a lot of childhood memories.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Back when I was in high school, I recommended FF12 to my friends for it has unique gameplay, storyline and awesome graphics at that time. At first, my friends told me that they do not like FF12's gameplay but after few weeks when I asked them if they are still playing the game, I was surprised that they became a fanboy of Ashe Dalmasca. With the remastered version of this game, it brings back a lot of childhood memories.
It's definitely ones close friends that are going to get you involved into any game that you aren't playing before. I have introduced a lot of my friends into Final Fantasy games and some other games, and they have actually got me hooked up with more games as well.

Nov 30, 2017
No, my brother and cousins is the one who introduced it to me. At first I am just watching them while they are playing it, but after a few days of watching them I am really interested to play with them so I tried. And until now I am still playing the series of final fantasy.

Menghao

Jan 10, 2018
Hello, I did introduce ff12 to my cousin, he is not a big RPG fan but ff12 was a special case he actually plays it more than I do even to this day he talks about it and how he wishes there are more games like it.

Mar 22, 2018
Yes I do. I talked a lot about it to my friends and some were even influenced by me. Haha. But yeah, some didn't like it as much as I did. Well, we all have different tastes. As long as I'm enjoying it, I don't care so much about them.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I just recently introduced a good friend of mine into playing Final Fantasy. He was curious about the game to start playing and I felt he should try out playing Final Fantasy in his Playstation 3. I made suggestions for him to start at least from FF 6 upwards.

Oct 25, 2017
No, my brother and cousins is the one who introduced it to me. At first I am just watching them while they are playing it, but after a few days of watching them I am really interested to play with them so I tried. And until now I am still playing the series of final fantasy.
Then you have nice relatives. They introduced you to a very interesting game.

Oct 25, 2017
I did introduce some of my friends from school to FF. We used to sneak out just to play it in one of the local cyber cafes because it became so addictive.
Hehe, a god game will always attract you. Thank God your teacher could not catch you.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I think that I only went to cybercafe once in my life to play a game. It was during my college days, I went with my class representative Daniel. I can't forget that experience because it's what laid the basis for my gaming life.

Feb 22, 2018
I don't know, I think most of my friends play Final Fantasy 12 because back then I am the one who did the same thing with the Final Fantasy series.

Oct 25, 2017
I loved the game. I introduced my brother but am not sure if he is playing. He is awfully busy but i hope he gets time to play.
It would be a nice thing if he plays it so that he can join most of us in the gaming life.But I am sure he will never leave any day to play without playing FF12 once he masters the skills of playing it.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think once you start playing Final Fantasy 12 you'll ever stop until you're completely done.
That is what happens to most of these nice games. You really want to play them time and again until you can even be addicted to them.

Mar 4, 2018
First of all, I was introduced to the game by a friend that I met in high school while we are in a lecture and he was playing this game. I was curious to know the reason why he couldn't concentrate till he told me about the game and how addictive the game can be. So at the moment, I play this game of final fantasy xii can have introduced my girlfriend to be a part of it which she found quite exciting as well.

Hova

Apr 22, 2018
I don't think I have introduced anyone to FFXII yet but I have introduce my brother (although he is not a huge gamer) and a couple of friends to FFXV.

Feb 22, 2018
I introduced some of my friends that I went to school with to FFXII back when I was still playing it. I don't know if they still play because most of them were not really into it.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: