I am going to play this today

Jan 14, 2018
This game is a free app for Google. It is a crossover game where you can make a team of different Final Fantasy heroes. I don't know if this game have a story or if it's just an online game but it's free. I am uninstalling apps on my tablet to give space for this one. I have a feeling there is going to be Microtransactions. I will share my impressions later.

Oct 25, 2017
It looks like a interesting kind of game with this mobile style, and free is always a good thing as well. This game is called Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia-and the characters have a cute look to them, also you can pick the characters you want on your team as well.

Jan 14, 2018
I just started, There limited characters to choose from at the beginning so for now my Team is Vivi from Final Fantasy 9, Warrior from Final Fantasy 1 and Tifa. Not really my dream team but I hope I will get to unlock Seifer from 8, Terra from 6 and Riku from 10. I want an all blond team.

The game reminds me bit of WWE Immortals

Oct 25, 2017
I will also give it atry and see if it interesting. But according to many positive reviews, I do not imagine of it being bad.

Jan 14, 2018
I still can't unlock the characters I wanted but I like my current team of Celes, Cloud and Tidus. It is a team of blonds but not what I really wanted. I may keep this team though because I do not want to start from scratch.

Mar 19, 2018
This game is a free app for Google. It is a crossover game where you can make a team of different Final Fantasy heroes. I don't know if this game have a story or if it's just an online game but it's free. I am uninstalling apps on my tablet to give space for this one. I have a feeling there is going to be Microtransactions. I will share my impressions later.
I loved playing this game and will play it some more. What I didn't like is in case I have to reroll I need a new Opera Omina's account on each device. That was such a bummer. When you finish please don't forget to share your impression too we compare. Best of luck.

Jan 14, 2018
This game have more playable characters than Dissidia NT. Seriously I wish Dissidia NT will have more characters. I still haven't unlocked Seifer.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: