News: Vayne Joins Final Fantasy NT Today

Feb 21, 2018

Today's the day the villainous Vayne takes center stage as the first additional character to step into Final Fantasy NT! Direct from Final Fantasy XII, he comes with his own storyline, as well as unique costumes and weapons skins. Get him as part of the Season Pass, or individually.

But the photo is of various weapons, because that's also been updated. The new Weapons Pack is also part of today's update and gives several new cosmetic weapon skins for many of the original characters.

Square's press release lies below the video.

LOS ANGELES (Apr. 26, 2018) – Today, DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY® NT welcomes the legendary FINAL FANTASY XII antagonist Vayne Carudas Solidor as the game’s first Season Pass character.

Vayne’s new abilities and playstyle add depth and new team possibilities to the fast-paced 3-on-3 team action of DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT. He also comes with alternate costumes and cosmetic weapon skins, along with exciting, new story scenes that give players a glimpse at his role in the wider tale between legendary heroes and villains from the FINAL FANTASY series.

Vayne is available now as a standalone purchase, or as part of the Season Pass, which further includes five new characters, each with two additional skins and weapons.

The Weapons Pack is also available to download, offering several additional cosmetic weapon skins for many of the launch roster of DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT.

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT and the DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Season Pass are available now for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. .

The title is rated T (Teen). Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website for more information about ratings.

Dec 21, 2017
Great news! I think that Vayne is a great addition, and the fact that it's available as a standalone purchase or in the Season Pass makes it even easier to get.

Oct 24, 2017
What interests me is the weapons pack. It's good to see that Vayne is also available as an individual and not limited to the seasons pass. Looks like a good option to me for playing NT.

Dec 21, 2017
Yep, the weapons pack give another versatility to the game, as each weapon is more adequate to each situation. In a way, Vayne and each characters seem to give another dimension to the weapons they use.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Even though Vayne Carudas Solidor is considered to be the antagonist in Final Fantasy XII, I still love his personality and how mean he looks. His looks and fighting skills is way impressive. I'm very glad getting to hear this news about him joining DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT.

Mar 9, 2018
If I'm looking at choosing my favorite villain in the Final Fantasy games, it would be Vayne Carudas Solidor. He looks cute and evil at the same time and awfully strong as well. His upgrades in this Dissidia Final Fantasy NT makes him a favorite character for me.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Vayne Carudas Solidor is a bad ass in the Final Fantasy XII and having him joining Final Fantasy NT is the coolest thing any lover of villains would ever expect to get in the game. I love him very much and looking forward to having fun testing out his new fighting skills.

Mar 9, 2018
Yep, the weapons pack give another versatility to the game, as each weapon is more adequate to each situation. In a way, Vayne and each characters seem to give another dimension to the weapons they use.
A good fighter of the Final Fantasy game would love the weapons pack that comes with this Final Fantasy NT and Vanye being a huge part in it. This is one of the real motivation for me to get the game.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: