When did you start playing?

Nov 10, 2017
Yeah I would not really expect many adults to have the same enthusiasm for the game when they are older. It does carry on through the ages though if you pick it up early, for me at least.

Jan 25, 2018
I don't remember it was a long time ago. I started the series from the start and loved it till the very end with few boring parts here and there. The game is really cool, but it's still isn't my favorite game of all time. It's the only RPG that I actually enjoy aside from Undertale if you can call it an RPG.

Nov 27, 2017
I can't remember what year it was, but I played it on the PS2. And I remember that it was several CD's long, I made it to the second CD and then I had to return the game to the video store and I never finished it.

Oct 25, 2017
I started playing when I was in Highschool. I started with the old family computer to which I played and got addicted to mario games. I guess that is when I got my first taste of playing video games
Did it not interfere with your high school studies?

Oct 25, 2017
It seems a lot of people here started playing these games while they were still pretty young. It isn't really that common to find someone who gets into such games at a later age. Not that it's impossible, but usually older people tend to have a lot of resistance to technology and such.
Where I stay, there are some villages that restrict children to playing these addictive games. They say it can interefere with their education.

Oct 25, 2017
If you aren't that lucky to see new games for yourself to play, it's always friends that would open your eyes to pretty good games. It was actually a great friend of mine who introduced me to playing Final Fantasy games as well.
Yes. Friends play a vital role to enlighten us.

Nov 3, 2017
It seems a lot of people here started playing these games while they were still pretty young. It isn't really that common to find someone who gets into such games at a later age. Not that it's impossible, but usually older people tend to have a lot of resistance to technology and such.
Well, yeah. You either get into video games when you're young or not at all. Most older people don't seem very interested in technology in general. Some even refuse to use cellphones.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Yes. Friends play a vital role to enlighten us.
That's the perks that comes with having good and creative friends. There is nothing good and interesting that they come across which they wouldn't try to inform you as their paddy. Keeping such friends have benefited me in several ways that I can recount. Good friends are priceless, they are worth more than gold or sliver.

Nov 10, 2017
Where I stay, there are some villages that restrict children to playing these addictive games. They say it can interefere with their education.
That does not surprise me but it does a little with games like this, but I suppose there is something in a lot of these games that can be skewed anyway you like. Hopefully it is not too restrictive though.

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes the unexpected games are the one that has the big surprise. This game provided not only with great fun but with also unforgettable memories. This game is really awesome. I suggest everyone play the HD Remake.
What you are saying is true. You may fear a ceryain game when you have not yet tried it out, but the moment you play it, it becomes your favorite.

Oct 25, 2017
That's the perks that comes with having good and creative friends. There is nothing good and interesting that they come across which they wouldn't try to inform you as their paddy. Keeping such friends have benefited me in several ways that I can recount. Good friends are priceless, they are worth more than gold or sliver.
True. If I had no friends, I don't think if I would even know that there are video games in this world. In fact, they taught me a lot.

Oct 25, 2017
That does not surprise me but it does a little with games like this, but I suppose there is something in a lot of these games that can be skewed anyway you like. Hopefully it is not too restrictive though.
You understand that there are many games full of love, people are dressing half naked, so I think that is why some communities restric children since they lack self control.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
True. If I had no friends, I don't think if I would even know that there are video games in this world. In fact, they taught me a lot.
I'm telling you mate, the reason why I said that friends are priceless is that they are worth more than money. Money can go missing in time one really needs it but a true friend is always there.

HarleyQuinn

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 23, 2017
I originally played it on the PS2 during FF12's initial release. I'm currently playing The Zodiac Age on the PS4. I'm pretty close to the end of the game. Just messing around with the side quests and hunts before I wrap it up.

Oct 24, 2017
I don't exactly remember when I have started, it is a long time ago but I know for sure that when I have started to playing FFXII I could not stop for a few months.

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, the same happened to me! I started playing a while back too, and I liked it a lot. My kids liked it too, so playing with the kids, let me tell you, gives another dimension to gaming FF. ;)

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the same happened to me! I started playing a while back too, and I liked it a lot. My kids liked it too, so playing with the kids, let me tell you, gives another dimension to gaming FF. ;)
I think it is a nice experience playing it together with kids.

Dec 21, 2017
It's a great experience because not only you do what you love, but you also do it with the people you love, so it's 2 in 1 actually. :)

Mar 19, 2018
Frankly speaking I played this game for the first time at a friends house. It was so intriguing that I started on my own and I loved it. I also don't mind playing it again.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: