Where did you first discover FF?

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I actually think a game house would be a good idea to make some cash.
Well you are absolutely right about that, there are several game house here and there is never a time when you pass the place without seeing lots of people being stacked full in the game house playing one game or another. It definitely puts in lots of money in the pocket of the game house owner.

Oct 24, 2017
I think mostly the friends and the internet. That's how I pretty much came into the contact. And I continue to get new details of the games through internet now. And moslty some of the forums too. That works out to get idea and news of new games.

Feb 22, 2018
I think mostly the friends and the internet. That's how I pretty much came into the contact. And I continue to get new details of the games through internet now. And moslty some of the forums too. That works out to get idea and news of new games.
Most of my friends are into GTA, God Of War and FIFA so me stumbling onto the FF series games was totally an accident

Mar 4, 2018
I get to know about FF from the Google Ads that was done when I was going through a video on another game that I always play on the internet. The game is a football manager game known as Top Eleven. It was after I watched the video ads that I started having the feeling of getting FF and I must say that it has been one of the best decision that I took in a long time coming.

Mar 4, 2018
Most of my friends are into GTA, God Of War and FIFA so me stumbling onto the FF series games was totally an accident
I don't know, but I always have this feeling that playing Final Fantasy is more fun and exciting than the GTA and FIFA. You should be asking whether I've played FIFA before, but the good work by Square is what is making me not to leave playing FF anytime soon.

Feb 22, 2018
I don't know, but I always have this feeling that playing Final Fantasy is more fun and exciting than the GTA and FIFA. You should be asking whether I've played FIFA before, but the good work by Square is what is making me not to leave playing FF anytime soon.
FF is definitely more fun.

Mar 9, 2018
What was your first impression? Did you start playing it? Did you buy one or more of the games?
Most of the time, discover 80% of the games that I play through YouTube, and it was still the same thing with how I got to discover Final Fantasy games. The best thing that I enjoy about FF games is the series it comes with. This makes it more fun as one get to play several storyline of the game and pick his or her favorite from the stock.

Mar 9, 2018
Comparing Final Fantasy games with GTA, I would pick Final Fantasy first before GTA but getting to deciding between Final Fantasy games and FIFA games, it's really going to be a hard one for me to choose one over the other in terms of the one that is more fun to play. I have played FIFA games all my life and still playing it, I think I would pick FIFA games first over FF games.

Feb 22, 2018
Comparing Final Fantasy games with GTA, I would pick Final Fantasy first before GTA but getting to deciding between Final Fantasy games and FIFA games, it's really going to be a hard one for me to choose one over the other in terms of the one that is more fun to play. I have played FIFA games all my life and still playing it, I think I would pick FIFA games first over FF games.
I feel when it comes to FIFA I get tired really fast. It always seems like I'm just doing the same thing over and over but with FF I can just zone out and spend countless hour without even knowing.

Mar 9, 2018
I feel when it comes to FIFA I get tired really fast. It always seems like I'm just doing the same thing over and over but with FF I can just zone out and spend countless hour without even knowing.
If you are playing FIFA alone, definitely you are going to get bored and tired quickly. Personally, I don't find it fun playing against the computer but when it's against a friend who is also good at the game, it never gets tiring for one bit.

Oct 25, 2017
I discovered that my friend was playing some such nice stuff. hen I decided to try it....I then loved it even more than him.

Mar 9, 2018
Years back when I saw this game Final Fantasy at a friend's place, I didn't actually take anything interest in it until one day I saw the game ad in one documentary I'm watching just like I saw the Call of Duty World War III, I was promoted to seek out the game immediately and have a taste of it.

Feb 22, 2018
If you are playing FIFA alone, definitely you are going to get bored and tired quickly. Personally, I don't find it fun playing against the computer but when it's against a friend who is also good at the game, it never gets tiring for one bit.
I guess I see where my problem was. lol

Mar 9, 2018
I guess I see where my problem was. lol
I'm glad to help you discern what makes you not entirely enjoy playing FIFA games. This is part of the reason for being a member in this forum, you get to learn stuffs that you don't have idea of before. So my dear, now you can find a better way to enjoy playing your FIFA games.

Feb 22, 2018
I'm glad to help you discern what makes you not entirely enjoy playing FIFA games. This is part of the reason for being a member in this forum, you get to learn stuffs that you don't have idea of before. So my dear, now you can find a better way to enjoy playing your FIFA games.
I appreciate this.

Oct 25, 2017
I think I came upon it searching the web or maybe on YouTube, but I really do not know where I came upon it or stumbled on it- but the only thing that matters is it got me interested in the Final Fantasy franchise. Sometimes these games can become a great escape for people, and me included- it's great to get away from the daily grind,and escape to galaxies far away and battle monsters for awhile though !

Mar 9, 2018
YouTube is a great source for people in getting knowledge of any new game release. Also in between Facebook ads, because I have seem some good games ads placed on Facebook. I have actually downloaded some games I saw on Facebook and it was really enjoyable. Then again, if you normally watch video ads on games that you play, definitely you would come up on so many games that you aren't aware of before.

Mar 4, 2018
Years back when I saw this game Final Fantasy at a friend's place, I didn't actually take anything interest in it until one day I saw the game ad in one documentary I'm watching just like I saw the Call of Duty World War III, I was promoted to seek out the game immediately and have a taste of it.
I'm hopeful that the developers of Final Fantasy will do much more in promoting this game for it is far better than some of the games that I've played in the past. The good thing about playing the Final Fantasy is that you get to feel every move and every moment of the game which is not what we have with some other games that I've played.

Mar 9, 2018
I'm hopeful that the developers of Final Fantasy will do much more in promoting this game for it is far better than some of the games that I've played in the past. The good thing about playing the Final Fantasy is that you get to feel every move and every moment of the game which is not what we have with some other games that I've played.
Are you saying that the game isn't well promoted now to have a lot of reach to the general public? I think otherwise because from when I checked last, the game is played by thousands of people worldwide but that does not mean the number of its gaming fans shouldn't increase more. So on that note, I have to agree with you on making people more aware of the game.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: