Will Final Fantasy ever have a Plus sized or thick woman?

Nov 3, 2017
Because Men don't find skinny anorexic look attractive anymore?

Penelo is skinny, flat chested and has no Booty.

LunaFreya is also super skinny, Almost every women in Final Fantasy excluding Tifa have the same body type.

Depends on the culture I guess. The game is made by Japanese developers, so it is very possible that they prefer petite, somewhat skinny women.

Apr 10, 2018
Depends on the culture I guess. The game is made by Japanese developers, so it is very possible that they prefer petite, somewhat skinny women.
Agreed. I think the average Japanese or Asian is kind of on the skinny side. They mostly live a healthy life and eat a healthy diet. So almost all of them will prefer women on the skinny side.

Nov 3, 2017
Yep. Japanese I think have one of the lowest rates of obesity in the world. Most japanese-dev designed female protagonists are on the smaller side. It's just a cultural thing.

Apr 10, 2018
There's nothing wrong for being an oversized woman, everyone deserve to be a character of their own. I think, that would make the game more exciting. What do you think?
I guess they could try making a character like Bob from Tekken. He's oversized but he's amazingly fast. He's an American guy and maybe his origin is the reason of his size. Maybe FF could try it with a woman too?

Top Bottom
Hosted By: